Oracle is looking for senior Cloud Development Engineer to help support the development, deployment, management and monitoring of Oracle Process in Oracle Public Cloud and PaaS technology stack for the market leading Oracle SaAS offerings(Fusion Applications) to support large-scale, highly available production deployment, capable of supporting thousands of simultaneous users for its customers, and other cloud offerings from the Oracle Integration Suite. Oracle is developing and enhancing the most comprehensive J2EE and web service standards-based software product for Fusion Application. Some of the new innovations we are working on include a business user friendly collaborative process modeling tools, dynamic modification of business policies using declarative Rules, engine based on the upcoming BPMN and BPEL4people standards, Process portals based on Web 2.0 technologies, rich process monitoring and use of complex event processing for process optimization and analytics.
Description of the Role: What would the candidate work on if s/he joined your team?
As a developer, youll help defining how OracleIntegrationCloud-Process needs to evolve to become pervasive into the Oracle and non-Oracle business customer base, while integrating with other PaaS, SaaS, and on premise applications. Youll work within a team pushing the boundaries of process modeling, server infrastructure using micro services, mobile/UI technology (JQuery, KO, web components, ES6, webpack, Less, etc), integration (from REST to Complex Event Processing and IoT), and the latest cloud technologies/standards to build a next generation process cloud platform.
Work Location: Noida
Ideal Candidate Qualifications: What skills/abilities should a candidate possess to be successful on your team?
Preferred degree level: B.E./M.Tech with minimum of 7 years of software development experience.
Necessary programming languages, programs, tools, etc:
- Proficient understanding of JavaSE with JDBC, XML, J2EE, Spring, JPA (Eclipselink/Hibernate).
- Must have good DB and OOAD skills with excellent debugging skills.
- Development experience in SOA and integration technologies like Webservices, EJBs, SOAP, JSON etc. is desired
- Experience with testing framework such as Junit, mocking framework such as mockito.
- Must have worked with build tools such as Maven, gradle or Ant.
- Knowledge of microservice architecture and technologies is a plus.
- Knowledge of technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, Spring boot, GraphQL, Kotlin, Kafka, gRPC, Jackson is a plus
- Should have worked on all the phases of product development cycle and not limited only to product maintenance activities.
- Should provide valuable solutions and innovation in the area of work being assigned.
- Strong in collaborating effectively with globally distributed teams.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
/ Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Team Lead/Technical Lead
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent