Salary: INR 4,00,000 - 8,00,000 P.A.
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category:Programming & Design
Role:Team Lead/Technical Lead
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate ProfileRequired Functional and Professional Expertise
- Should have 4 6 years of experience in delivering SAP S/4 HANA projects
Webdynpro / Webservices Workflow
- Extensively worked on RICEF objects Good Skills in developing interfaces based on the requirements
- Strong debugging & troubleshooting skills in SAP ABAP
- Worked on projects where S/4HANA is interfaced with SAP ECC landscape Proficiency in various interface types - IDOCS/File /RFC/Adobe forms/ BOPF/workflows/ forms/ UI5/ Fiori/ ABAP CDS
- S/4 HANA technical competency (Should have worked in at least 1 implementation project) o
- ABAP for HANA
- Open SQL o CDS o Deep Dive into CDS Views, AMDP, ADBC ABAP Database Connectivity, Data Provision, Data Modelling and Data Reporting, ADT Eclipse and HANA Studio Overview
- Should have knowledge on building Approval Workflows, Delegation WF, WF infrastructure, WF Inbox customizing, WF Monitoring, Template creation, Events, containerf
- Enhancements User Exist/Customer Exit/Enhancement Framework Forms - ADOBE/Smart forms/Scripts
- ATC and code inspector configurations
- Experience in ODATA, BADI, BAPI, User exits, Forms, Reports using ALV, Interactive & classical BDC module pool and ALE
- Extensively worked on RICEF objects
- Good Skills in developing interfaces based on the requirements
- Good onsite lead experience with customer handling roles
- Strong business processes knowledge
- Good knowledge on SAP Activate methodology ad solution manager
- S/4HANA conversion knowledge
- Scope and requirement management on WRICEF. Must have participated through blueprinting and prepare phases
- Should have excellent communication and articulation skills
- Exposure on SAP Cloud platform and cloud solutions extensions
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, Computers, BCA - Computers
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Somany Ceramics have remained at the forefront of the development of ceramic tiles industry in India for more than four decades. Since its inspection in 1969, setting standards and creating trends has always been a driving force for Somany Ceramics. As a leading Indian Ceramics player, it has been at the forefront of setting new trends in the Indian ceramics industry.
It has undoubtedly brought about an unprecedented change in the lives of people by consistently evolving with the Indian market. Evolving with the people lives, Somany has always spearheaded product and design innovations and adopted best-in-class technologies in the Indian ceramics Industry. With world class research and development expertise and technologies, Somany has profoundly enriched people lifestyle by introducing product innovations such as corrosion resistant VC Shield tiles and anti-skid Slip-Shield tiles. Somany is a complete solutions provider in terms of home interior solutions with widest product selection categories Ã¢â‚¬" Ceramic Wall and Floor Tiles, Polished Vitrified Tiles, Glazed Vitrified Tiles, Digital Tiles & Sanitaryware and Bath Fittings as well as Tile Laying Solutions.
Somany Ceramics, IndiaÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s 3rd largest manufacturer and marketer of tiles, has access to a manufacturing capacity of ~60 million square meters (msm), through two company owned units (Kadi, Gujarat and Kassar, Haryana), six units of associates/subsidiary companies and some more contract manufacturing units.
The four-decade rich relationship of trust with the trade and consumers, coupled with market-leading innovations such as patented Ã¢â‚¬ËœVC Shield and Slip-ShieldÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ add strength to the future growth foundation of Somany. Somany is committed to pursue and attain excellence in a true all-round manner and led to a corporate brand Ã¢â‚¬ËœSomanyÃ¢â‚¬â„¢, a brand which is DESIGNED TO SHINE.