Contact Person : Mani - 8754281319 and koodes - 9003322872
Systech Solutions Alwarpet Office
Center for Artificial Intelligence and Advanced Analytics (CAIA)
CAIA - 17 North Street, 2nd Floor (Above Systech Solutions), Sriram Nagar Alwarpet, Chennai, Chennai, Tamilnadu - 600018,India
Walk-In Date : 24-May-2019 to 15-June-2019
What do we expect from you?
- Candidates from the following Educational background :
BE/B.Tech, ME/M Tech, MSc, BSc/MSc Maths and Statistics, B Com, BCA, BSc CS, BSC IT, MSC IT, MCA
- Skills relating to Mathematics/Statistics.
- Graduate/Engineer/Post-Graduate with a huge interest in handling numbers
- Ability to understand all domains in businesses across various sectors
- Natural passion towards numbers, business, coding, Analytics and Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, visualization
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Freshers who wish to start their career in Analytics
- Laterals who wish to up skill or change their domain to analytics and emerging technologies
Selection procedure includes -
Round 1 : (Aptitude Test - Quantitative, Data interpretation and Verbal)
Round 2 : Written Communication Test
Round 3 : One on One Discussion / Logical Test
Round 4 : Technical Interview
What is in it for you?
- Letter of Intent* | Conditional Offer Letter* post clearing interview before start of the training
- You get to work on Simulation Projects
-You need to undergo a training for 3 Months
- You will get trained on following modules
Full Stack - Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Data Interpretation, Big Data, Data Management
- Business intelligence & Data Visualization
- Analyze large and complex data sets from multiple sources
- Develop and evaluate data analytics models, algorithms and solutions
- Analyze the information, identify patterns and trends
- Understand/implement MI algorithms, performance tuning and reporting
- Implement algorithms to mine targeted data and the ability to convert data into a business story
- Translate business requirements into technical requirements
- Data extraction, preparation and transformation
- Identify, develop and implement statistical techniques and algorithms that address business challenges and adds value to the organisation
- Gather requirements and communicate findings in the form of a meaningful story with the stakeholders
- Create and implement data models
- Interact with clients for queries and delivery adoption
Center for Artificial Intelligence & Advanced Analytics (CAIA) focuses on
1. Global Research on emerging trends, technologies and applications in AI and Advanced Analytics
2. Advanced Training programs for readying the future ready workforce
3. Solutions to herald the futuristic lifestyle and workspaces
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the Job description above
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Any Doctorate - Any Specialization
View Contact Details
Inflexion Analytix Private Limited
Inflexion Analytix Private Limited
Center for Artificial Intelligence and Advanced Analytics (Center for AIA) is the brainchild of experienced and visionary alumni of IIT Madras and Bombay. Digital leaders 5F World and Systech Solutions have joined hands to create a venture for architecting the future of society, workforce, governments and businesses. 5F World specializes in designing solutions around digital platforms and Systech Solutions has an expertise in architecting Artificial Intelligence and Advance Analytics solutions for Fortune 500 companies.
5F World is a leader in digital transformational journeys and has brought together the best minds in industry, academia and technology domains to develop a unique framework to transform stakeholder journeys through innovation and digitalization of businesses and education institutions.
Systech Solutions is a leading Data Strategy, Management & Analytics services provider with deep technology expertise and over 20 years of industry experience. Systech Solutions helps empower clients with innovative, data-driven solutions to reimagine their enterprise and has forged partnerships with industry-leading technology providers to develop a full spectrum of data services.
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.