- Seeking driven, self-motivated and capable individuals with 2+ years of experience in Project Management and Quality Assurance and Quality Control.
- Review construction activities with respect to drawings and specifications, conduct / witness tests conducted in site / site lab / external labs and interpretation of analysis.
- Detailed qualitative and quantitative assessments with respect to the baseline documents, preparation of reports, etc.
- Preparation of scope of work, project schedules, baselines, project management plans, quantity survey, specifications, bill of quantities etc. for large scale challenging construction projects involving multiple disciplines and parties.
- Enable / develop project process plans, quality manuals / checklists, safety manual, etc.
- Coordination with Clients, Architects, Consultants, Contractors / Vendors, etc, participating in meetings including making presentations.
- Reviewing planning documents, progress reports, resourcing schedules submitted by Contractors.
- Analysing project data to identify opportunities for efficiency and productivity improvements
- Collaborating with internal and external specialists, consultants and engineers to deliver comprehensive PMC services.
- Conduct field survey and investigations, support in testing and analysis, interpretation of analysis, form solutions and mitiatory measures, preparation of reports, support for approvals including providing estimates and costing for projects.
- Study RFQ(s) / RFP(s) / Tender Document(s) and develop proposal(s) / bid(s), including written content, terms, pricing and presentations.
- Dynamic and Career-Oriented Professional
- Experience in Quality Assurance and Quality Control of Buildings, Roads, MEP, Infrastructure and other ancillaries.
- Experience in Project Management of execution of challenging projects.
- Ability to work with tight timelines and deliver quality solutions.
- Good Command of spoken and written English.
- Willingness to learn and grow.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Result oriented, Drive to excel, Shows Initiative, etc.
- Familiar with Codes and Standards.
Qualifications / Experiences
- Experience in projects constructed using Monolithic Construction, LGSS, etc. is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of BIM
- Knowledge in Structural Design / Electrical Design / Plumbing Design.
- Work in a cross-functional team and engage them to deliver high quality works through collaboration and management skills.
- Experience in Estimation, Quantity Surveying, Construction Technologies and Methods.
- Bachelors in Civil Engineering for Civil related works. 1+ years of experience in India.
- Bachelors in Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering for MEP related works.
- More than 2 years of experience in India.
- Masters in Engineering / Construction Project Management shall be an added advantage.
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the Job description above
UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, Civil, Electrical, Mechanical
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
View Contact Details
Centre for Urbanization, Buildings and Environment
Centre for Urbanization, Buildings & Environment (CUBE) has been raised by IIT Madras and Government of Tamil Nadu as an Applied Research, Technology and Consultancy Centre. The ideology behind raising of CUBE as one of IIT Madras' outfits with support from the Tamil Nadu Government is to bring together the research & technological strengths of academia, facilitation & support from the Government, practical & innovative approach of the private sector and functional independence & administrative prowess to act as an enabler to tackle any multifaceted challenges facing the built environment. CUBE extends its services under four verticals, namely, Building & Construction, Environment & Sustainability, Smart Cities and Urban Planning & Transportation.
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.