- Work with SAP functional experts to facilitate, incident and problem resolution.
- Ability to coordinate and interact with multiple teams and within team.
- Ability to help resolve complex technical issues and independently manage critical / complex satiations.
- Ensure compliance to existing & development of required data & reporting standards.
- Support product configuration and assist in functional change requests.
- Creating / updating functional designs / technical designs.
- Ability to be flexible & work analytically in a problem solving environment.
- Should have knowledge on SAP BI and BO modules and its all areas alike Data Modeling, Reporting, Extraction etc.
- Strong knowledge of definition, design and configuration of business analytics, reporting and dashboards
- Working experience of administration, performance tuning and BI upgrades
- Should also process working experience of development and support projects with expertise in ETL, Modeling and Reporting
- Analyze and evaluate new or existing BO & BW configurations and strategy
- Understand the business requirement and convert them into Blueprint
- Should be able to determine and implement best practices for the architecture, development and configuration of BW objects including Cubes, DSOs, Transformations, and Extractors etc.
- Designing & Configuration of Webl/Xcelsius/Crystal reports and dashboards
- Should be able to write and troubleshoot complex ABAP code in SAP BW and sound knowledge of source system (SAP R/3 all modules)
- Should be able to create BW Extractors, data models and Bex queries using best practices LSA+
Required Candidate profile
DESIRED CANDIDATE PROFILE:
- BE (Computers) or B. Sc (IT) or BCA with at least 2 lifecycle implementation and 2 support projects experience.
- Knowledge of advance SAP Net weaver component will be an added advantage.
- Excellent team player and quick learner.
- Should be able to handle team
- Exposure to Lumira is preferred
Salary: INR 7,00,000 - 9,00,000 PA.
Industry: Real Estate
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming
Role Category: Senior Management
Role: ERP Consultant
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Education:UG -Any Graduate - Any Specialization, BCA - Computers, B.Tech/B.E. - Computers, B.Sc - Computers
K Raheja Corporate Services Pvt Ltd
K RAHEJA CORP is one of the leaders in Real Estate Development, having diverse interests in Retailing, Shopping Malls, & Hospitality businesses. Established in 1956, over the five decades, K Raheja Corp has undergone a major transition from a real estate developer to a well diversified corporate. We have embarked on major growth plan in the areas of Real Estate Development, Hotels, IT Parks, Shopping Malls, Industrial Infrastructure & Logistics and Business Centres. Large scale projects have commenced at Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Pune, Baroda and Bangalore with new developments coming up at Chennai, Goa and other parts of the country.