Recruitments For Kotak Mahindta Bank Limited (On-Roll Job / Permanent Job).
Job Designations: 1. Account Manager (Salary up to 4.5 LPA)
2. Key Account Manager (Salary up to 7.75 LPA)
3. Senior Key Account Manager (Salary up to 9.5 LPA)
4. Premium Account Manager (Salary up to 5.75 LPA)
5. Corporate Portfolio Manager (Salary up to 7.75 LPA)
Job Grade: Deputy Manager M2 / M3 / M4
Job Locations: All Over Mumbai, Thane & Pune.
Must be Experience:
# Candidate must have at least 4 to 6 years experience into sales with Banking or BFSI sectors only.
# Must have experience direct sales in Retails Liabilities products wealth/portfolio management, financial planning or investment advisory with the following products i.e. CASA, Mutual Funds (MF), Life Insurance (LI), General insurance (GI), Health Insurance, Fixed Deposits (FD), Liability Products, CPOF, FMPS,
# Real Estate, SIP, Golds, Bonds. # Graduate - 4 -6 years of experience AMFI / IRDA
# Post Graduate - 2 -6 years of experience AMFI / IRDA
# Age:must be under 35 years (Male / Female bothcan apply)
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers expectations.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts
- Proactively leads a joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones for a one and three-year period.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Leads solution development efforts that best address customer needs while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel.
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND PERFORMANCE MEASURES:
- Manage our key accounts portfolio
- Achieves assigned sales quota in designated strategic accounts.
- Communicate with major clients on a regular basis and respond to specific queries
- Identify and approach new potential strategic customers
- Monitor sales performance metrics
- Suggest solutions and innovative ideas meet client needs
- Meets assigned expectations for profitability.
- Achieves strategic customer objectives defined by company management.
- Completes strategic customer account plans that meet company standards.
- Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reports and forecasts
- Completes required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame.
Education Qualification: # Minimum Graduate any stream with AMFI / IRDA Or
# Post Graduate (MBA - Marketing / Finance) or any stream with AMFI / IRDA.
Note: Interested candidates need to apply on same or Send / forward CV's/Resumes at : firstname.lastname@example.org | And write in the subject line "Kotak-KAMC-887" we will revert back.
For Any kind of assistance or query call us:
Between 10.00 am to 5.00 pm only (Do not call beyond the timings) Mobile Number +91-9971148848
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the Job description above
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization, MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization, Finance, International Business, Marketing
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
View Contact Details
Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited.
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.