Key Account Manager is responsible to grow and maintain the business in his/her area of responsibility. He/She represents appropriately the DronaHQ solutions in all strategic and cross activities for the defined account.
What are the responsibilities?
- Key Account Manager is responsible for the maximization of division Account penetration and profitable growth of defined vertical Account.
- Additionally he/she acts as the advocate for the customer's interests and shows a personal long-term commitment for the customer.
- Support to develop and executes the agreed customer strategy
- Support the account business targets and is responsible for the achievement of the target
- Support to develop a strategic partnership and establishes relationships with the appropriate Customer's key decisions makers and ensures access to the account, combine the know-how and forms the communication hub.
- Relationship Management
- Follows the principle of "one and clear face to the customer".
- Builds/maintains sustainable relationships with the appropriate customer's key decision-makers (levels: General and Middle Management).
- Provides value to the customer by creating a new business together and with this develops new business opportunities for DronaHQ. Ensures the carrying out of customer satisfaction surveys, thus showing commitment, willingness, and passion for the customer. Moreover, he/she coordinates the customer's needs to the respective Division.
- Escalation Management
- Establishes him/herself as the point of contact for escalations.
- Recognizes potential risks with (major) business impact to the account early, and escalates identified risks to concern divisions in time when necessary.
- Strategic Account Development
- Develop and execute the agreed customer strategy in order to increase the business with the customer long term.
- Identify, drive and develop short/medium/long term opportunities as part of the 3 to 5-year Account Business Plan.
- Drives the project acquisition process and develops the "winning strategies" including the target price expectation and customer's project budget.
- Develops commercial T/C for customer
- Market and Customer Intelligence
- Development of market potential and trend, as well as, the customer business targets, issues, needs, processes, value chain, and key business drivers. Effectively transfers this knowledge to internal Sales, Support and Development teams.
- Focuses and pursues strategic business opportunities with the customer by coordinating the activities of Drona team. Ensures a unified approach across customer.
- Studies competitor landscape
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- More than 3 years Account Management or sales experience in the IT industry with a track record of successful performance (new orders). Experience into Enterprise App. / SAAS is big plus.
University degree (or equivalent) in BE, BTech, BCA & business administration.
- Situational Sensitivity
Ability to assess the effect of his/her activities on other people. He/she is interested in mutual understanding. Makes friends easily and sets up a network of relationships. Correctly judges the importance of the formal and informal authorities and possibilities within the customer's and organization.
- Motivation and Inspiration
Good coordination skills, the ability to motivate, inspire and collaborate with the team, BUs (utilizing her/his professional expertise). He/she has enthusiasm for the job, willingness to travel, encourages others and copes well under pressure.
- Able to work effectively with individuals from multiple cultures and background. In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software, Software Services
Role Category:Channel Sales
Role:Key Account Manager
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
UG: BCA - Computers, B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, B.B.A / B.M.S - Management
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
5 - 10 yrs Delhi NCR, Mumbai, Bengal...
Keyskills: account development, Business Planning, key account management...
6 - 10 yrs Bengaluru
Keyskills: International Sales, Lead Generation, IT Product Sales, Inside Sales...
5 - 8 yrs Bengaluru
Keyskills: Key Account Manager, Customer Service, Sales, Client Servicing...
Netcore Solutions Pvt Ltd
5 - 10 yrs Mumbai
Keyskills: senior management, competitor analysis, SAAS, product sales, Presales...
5 - 9 yrs Bengaluru, Mumbai
Keyskills: global sales, sales forecasting, new business, Technology Solutions...
Neufvasi Digital Solutions Private Limited
7 - 12 yrs Bengaluru
Keyskills: Retail, Selling, Software Services, Outlet, Strategy...
Epicor Software India Pvt Ltd
5 - 10 yrs Bengaluru
Keyskills: Time management, Channel sales, Consulting, Management consulting...
5 - 10 yrs Bengaluru, Delhi
Keyskills: Sales, Business Development Management, Revenue Generation...