We are hiring the Best Talent for -
Key Account Manager (Enterprise Sales)
Location: Across cities, viz. Mumbai, Chennai, Pune, Ahmedabad, Delhi, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Bangalore and Chandigarh
What's in it for you :
The Key Account Manager is a critical and highly visible position of Jio's Enterprise Business. In this role, we require an extraordinary sales professional with a proven track record in driving incredible individual performance, through sales & revenue expansion in the given Territory/Industry vertical of Enterprise Business.
Who are we looking for -
- Established success as a Sales Leader, maniacally focused on sales excellence.
- 5- 10 years proven services related corporate sales / Account management experience
- Belief in outcome & value based selling ideally within the IT, Software or Consulting industry.
- Strong business acumen, accomplished at solving business problems, strategic thinking and ability to understand the broader business implication of decisions. Promoting a vision that resonates within the organization and with your customers.
- Strong understanding of client relationships in at least one key industry vertical, e.g. BFSI, IT/Tech, ITES, Manufacturing, FMCG, Professional Consulting, etc.
What should you bring to the table -
- Strong communicator - clearly and persuasively, both verbally and in writing. Your presentation skills are compelling, relevant & memorable
- Well connected at C level across IT, Line of Business stakeholders and Business Leadership
- Outstanding relationship builder - collaborating with all levels of an organization
- Self-motivated, intellectually curious and resourceful are terms others describe you as.
- Creative - you will always find a way to delight a customer
- Consistent Top performer, with accolades to your name personally
- Multi-tasking skills to prioritize in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- Ability to manage CXO / CIO level relationship management
- Ability to understand the clients business and thereby pitch our products to maximize the effectiveness of their business
What will you be doing :
Setting the sales & operational strategy. Evangelizing & driving an overachievement culture. Defining goals, establishing metrics, measuring attainment of those goals and encourage/enforce their compliance. Ensure accuracy on forecasting & pipelining. Territory planning to drive increased utilization of accounts focusing on both retention and new business. Fostering a strong internal support network and building a positive ecosystem. Collaborating and co-creating solutions with internal teams that would cater to customer requirements. Actively participate in the sales cycle to bring leadership and strategic closure to larger deals.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Internet, Ecommerce
Role Category:Corporate Sales
Role:Client Servicing/Key Account Manager
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
TEAMPLOYER BUSINESS SERVICES LLP
8 - 13 yrs Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyder...
Keyskills: enterprise sales, key account management, Account Management...
Vision India Services Private Limited
5 - 10 yrs Chennai, Hyderabad, Benga...
Keyskills: Client Acquisition, forecasting, key accounts, strategy, Enterprise Sales...
4 - 9 yrs Bengaluru
Keyskills: Ticketing, Automobile, Penetration, Pharma, Focus, Healthcare, Deployment...
The Benchmark Services
4 - 9 yrs Delhi NCR, Bengaluru
Keyskills: revenue generation, bd, enterprise sales, manager, business to business...
Excel HR Services
4 - 9 yrs Bengaluru, Hyderabad
Keyskills: Key Accounts, Accounting, Zonal Sales Manager, Merchant Acquisition...
3 - 8 yrs Bengaluru
Keyskills: Accounting, Product Design, Key Account Management, Marketing...
3 - 8 yrs Bengaluru, Gurgaon, Mumba...
Keyskills: Sales, Client Relationships, Key Account Management, B2B Sales...