Locations: Mumbai, Nagpur & Pune
Job Summary You will be responsible for acquiring and retaining key customers for Company Program.
The ideal candidate will be apt in building strong relationships with strategic customers. You will be able to identify needs and requirements to promote our companys solutions and achieve mutual satisfaction.
Reports To Key Accounts Heads of respective states
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Lead generation: Participate in events, exhibitions to generate leads. Organize customer meets to build new relationships and strengthen existing relationships.
2. Channel Development- Identify, develop and manager channel partners who can generate new business or influence a sale.
3. Account Acquisition: Reaching out to prospective key accounts through various lead sources like references, channel etc. Map complete decision-making process and various stakeholders in the account. Assess individual needs of the stakeholders, plan meetings, events, etc to meet the needs of the stakeholders and ensure account acquisition.
4. Account mining, retention and upgrade: Understand needs of each account, identify opportunities within an account, match products with the account needs and upgrade or retain the value of business within the accounts.
5. Collection: Collection of money due from key accounts on time.
Account Management & Relationship:
1. Relationship: Identify the key stakeholders in an account. Build and manage trusting relationships with multiple stakeholders of an account.
2. Communication: Communicate with the management and multiple stakeholders of the key accounts strategically and share the progress of the program implementation in the account. Take feedback and communicate the same internally for improvement/ resolution purposes.
3. Competitor Tracking and counter action: Track competitive activity with regards to the assigned key accounts and ensure that counter action plan is prepared and acted upon.
1. Coordination: Be the single point of contact for the key accounts assigned and coordinate internally with operations, product specialists and product team to ensure complete & efficient implementation.
1. Customer Satisfaction: Drive customer satisfaction for the managed accounts by monitoring to ensure on time high quality product and service delivery.
2. Proactive problem solving Identify and assess issues a customer may have and proactively resolve issues or queries of our clients in a timely manner. Escalate all issues concerning program implementation to the respective team members and ensure timely response to the customer.
Reporting and Documentation:
1. Documentation: Complete all documentation regarding account sign up, collect advance amount as per company policy
2. Reporting: Update all reporting formats, CRM, documentation etc. on day-to-day basis.
Its a high energy job which requires you to spend 100% of your time in the field.
Qualifications & Experience
A graduate from any stream
An MBA/PGDBM degree is preferable but not mandatory
3-5 years of key account selling experience (preferably in school education industry)
-Aggressive pursuit of goals- A go-getter who gets things done.
-Customer empathy- Should understand customers pain points and should be able to pass on the feedback to the service/ product team immediately for action
-Confidence and trustworthiness- Should be able to have a conversation with senior management and build a trusting relationship.
-Perseverance- One with never- say- die attitude. Doesnt give up. -Takes rejection as a part of the job.
-Quick learning- Picks up concepts, nuances, etc. quickly and adapts style to match the market and/ or customer need.
-Work ethic- A self-starter and comprehensive approach of doing things. Doesnt need a reminder for expected activities.
-Key Account selling- Ability to sell to key accounts and navigate complex decision-making processes.
-Problem Solving Skills- Should be able to identify roadblocks and find ways to circumvent them.
-Team work and collaboration- Should be able to work with other team members and find solutions
-Inter personal skills and communication- Excellent communication and ability to influence a multifunction team.
-Reporting-timely reporting of daily activities and business
-Collection of receivables- Should be able to collect the receivables from the customers based on agreed terms
Good to have
-Channel development and management
-Data handling and MS office
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the Job description above
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
View Contact Details
a leading K12 Curriculum Company
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.