Biocell, a premium cord blood preservation division of globally renowned Biotech Company Regrow Biosciences Pvt Ltd is hiring Sales & relationship Manager for Mumbai & Pune
- Counseling expecting parents, mothers about stem cell preservation in hospitals, clinics, etc.
- Generating leads, Fixing presentation, Giving presentations to clients and enrolling them
- Marketing of the companys services and products to all hospitals and doctors.
- Creating awareness, handling of promotional activities and generating leads.
- Client acquisition activities through presentation of product to clients and registering them.
- Customer Relationship Management
- Identifying new market segments and tapping profitable business opportunities.
- Build company profile and brand image in the market through sustained campaigns.
- Daily reporting on MIS
- Carry out any other job-related activities as and when deemed necessary
- Comfortable interacting with Pregnant ladies, gynecologist, hospital staff
- Comfortable for field sales & travelling
- Knowledge of local language preferred
- Possession of vehicle preferred
To apply send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 022 67330326
Desired Candidate Profile
- minimum 1 year experience in sales
- Good communication skills
- Good in delivering presentations
- Target oriented
- Ability to perform under pressure
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
View Contact Details
Regrow Biosciences Private Limited
We are a leading biotechnology company focused at delivering the most advanced cell therapy treatments. We are the pioneers of regenerative medicines in India and we aim at improving the Indian healthcare scenario.
There certainly is no replacement for what nature has endowed upon us very much like cartilage and bone. At REGROWâ„¢, we align ourselves to the nature and rebuild people's lives by regenerating cells.
Our dedicated focus on biotechnology since our foundation in 2009 and our state-of-the-art technology has led to the development and approval of World's first autologous bone cell therapy product OSSGROWâ„¢ and India's first autologous cartilage cell therapy product CARTIGROWâ„¢
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.