Designation: Key Account Manager
Experience: 4 - 8 years
Qualification: BE/B.Tech with MBA (Marketing) preferred
- Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities; coordinating business generation activities; developing customized targeted sales strategies
- Building business relationships with current and potential clients
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support; answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions; responding to client requests for proposals (RFPs)
- Collaborating with sales and leadership to secure, retain, and grow accounts
- Creating informative presentations; presenting and delivering information to potential clients at client meetings, industry exhibits, trade shows, and conferences
- Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients; maintaining database (Salesforce, CRM, Excel, etc.) of prospective client information
- Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients; closing sales and working with client through closing process
- Meeting all quotas for cold, active, inactive calls, appointments, and interviews; meeting or exceeding annual sales goals.
- Maintaining a pipeline of all sales administration using CRM software
- Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting; maintaining short- and long-term business development plans
- Coordinating with procurement and accounts team for order execution
- Key account manager for all the clients from where business is generated
- Managing project starting from fetching orders, SCM, timely material delivery, smooth commissioning, support and beyond
- Attain all the service support call
- Working with embedded & Software product development team for feature incorporation
- Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products.
- Provides source data for product line communications by defining product marketing communication objectives.
- Provides information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analyses; answering questions and requests.
- Facilitates inventory turnover and product availability by reviewing and adjusting inventory levels and production schedules.
- Determines product pricing by utilizing market research data; reviewing production and sales costs; anticipating volume; costing special and customized orders.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Experience in sales of embedded hardware and software is must
- Experience in IOT domain is must
- Knowledge of serial and industrial ethernet network
- Experience with lead generation and prospect management
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel), AUTOCAD, MS projects and CRM/Salesforce experience preferred.
UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM - Marketing
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
View Contact Details
Mahindra Susten Pvt Ltd
Mahindra Susten Pvt Ltd is a portfolio company of Mahindra Partners, the USD 1 Billion private equity division of the USD 20.7 Billion Mahindra & Mahindra Group. Mahindra Susten offers a range of diversified services within the Cleantech space.
Our Key Offerings are Turkey EPC services for Utility Scale Solar PV, Rooftop Solar PV and Sustainable Infrastructure. Additionally we also offer innovative products like single axis solar PV tracker, micro grid solutions, PV module cleaning robots and services like engineering, Operations and Maintenance and Analytics.
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.