As an "LSF Administrator" at Micron, you will be part of a dynamic group of HPC Engineering support and directly responsible for managing the Micron LSF compute clusters. You will be responsible for both implementing new systems and supporting existing systems across Micron.Responsibilities and Tasks
- Installation, maintenance and administration of Micron engineering HPC compute clusters
- Customize and finetune LSF clusters as per the engineering requirements
- Troubleshoot, perform root cause analysis and identify LSF job failures
- Analyze, understand, and support electronic design environments across multiple geographies.
- Collaborate with CAD and design teams in multiple geographic locations to understand their workload and flow.
- Support day-to-day operations and provide customer support.
- Ensure security, availability, performance, interoperability and reliability of Micron's product design and engineering computing resources
- Continually work to improve operations
- Evolve the computing environment to meet future demands
- Work with Micron's Business Units to ensure solutions meet or exceed business requirements.
- Upkeep service efficiency and end-user satisfaction levels through service SLA
- Maintain systems and update operational documentation to ensure that they are current.
- Experience in LSF cluster installation, administration and management
- Thorough knowledge of LSF configuration files and parameters
- Experience with license scheduler configuration in LSF
- Experience with LSF RTM configuration and analysis
- Experience writing and maintaining elim, esub, job starter, and pre/post execution scripts.
- Experience in flexlm license installation and management
- Ability to troubleshoot complex technical issues that relate to design software tools and how they interact with computing infrastructure.
- Strong preference given for experience and skill with IBM/Platform LSF
- Strong Linux administration skills.
- Experience with code repositories, such as git, perforce, or svn is a plus
- Strong English language skill.
- Minimum 5 years of experience supporting Electronic Design Automation environments.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Hardware & Networking
Role Category:IT Hardware
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Micron Technology Operations India LLP
Contact Company:Micron Technology Operations India LLP