Greetings from L&T Infotech (Larsen & Toubro) !!!
We are hiring Python Engineer/Developer - F2F on 24th August @ Bangalore location.
Total Experience: 3.5 - 10 Years
Interview Date and Location: 24th August 2019 @ Bangalore
Job Location: Bangalore
JD 1 (Python Engineer):
1. Expert in Python
2. Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries
3. Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
4. Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture
5. Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python
7. Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
8. Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
9. Understanding of accessibility and security compliance
10. Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
11. Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
12. Understanding of the differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
13. Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
14. Strong unit test and debugging skills
15. Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial or SVN
JD 2 (Python Developer):
1. Strong technical & hands-on experience in Python and Oracle SQL coding experience.
2. Work experience as a Python Developer
3. Expertise in at least one popular Python framework (like Django, Flask or Pyramid)
4. Knowledge of object-relational mapping (ORM)
6. Shell scripting knowledge along with SQL
7. Should understand Database concepts well.
8. Innovative mind-set and a quick learner on new technologies
9. Any form of SQL will work Oracle , SQL Server, TD etc.
HOW TO APPLY
If interested, then share you updated CV to muthuselvi.murugan@lntinfotech. com along with below details.
7.Rel.Exp in Python -
13.Applying for (JD1 or JD2):
14. Available for FTF Interview on 24th Aug @ Bangalore (Yes/No)-