We are looking for experienced Backend engineers/developers to work on our dashboards & website, closely with the founders to enhance and further build our core platform, restful apis and mobile applications. A Techie who has Expert understanding of server side development and has handle server (AWS), should be proficient in PHP and Maria DB/MySql and has a great experience in dealing with server side development and APIs. One who breathe's PHP day-in, day-out and yet feel that there's more that he can learn.
Job Objectives :
- Take complete responsibility of Bookeventz.com backend, you and your Backend team will be responsible to deliver the best of the best website and API performance.
- Lead the Backend team at bookeventz, mentor team and get hands on the website development, take control of key APIs and database optimizations
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use and implementation of web projects to meet the needs of the organization.
- You will collaborate with product manager and engineering manager to plan and develop the backend structure, further to provide support to frontend team with APIs and other key integrations
- PHP and Database Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Developing Key features of dashboard, payment gateways and website related development.
Challenges that we are working on :
- Server & Database optimizations.
- Faster API responses.
- Faster data and report response.
Desired Candidate Profile
- 3+ years of experience in Backend stack.
- A deep understanding of PHP/MySql/Maria DB
- Working knowledge of Vue.js/React preferred.
- Understanding of server-side development with PHP.
- Proficient understanding third party API integration
- Have worked on CRM/Dashboard tools for internal teams
- Good understanding of Database principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
- Comfortable with high paced environment.
- Well versed in agile methodology.
- Experience in software shipping cycles (dev, deploy, release, CI) and open-source software dev.
- Basic understanding of Bootstrap or any other similar UI.
- Deep experience with creating Restful APIs
- Architecting the Backend of a web-app using PHP & MySql/Maria DB
- You know the cost of HTTP requests and are always looking for ways to improve the performance of the product across devices.
- Has already worked and managed AWS servers for product based company
Required Skills :
- Good understanding of MVC framework.
- Experience with build tools like webpack or grunt is a must.
- Worked on Database optimization.
- Understanding of code versioning tool like Git.
- 2+ years of experience with internet companies.
- 3+ year of experience in PHP/Codeigniter
- Be on constant lookout for best user experience practices around the world, and bringing new ideas to the table to enhance backend performance.
Good to have experience :
- React JS, Redux framework.
- Working knowledge of Python and Node js
- Prior experience of development E-commerce portals or marketplace website.
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization, B.Tech/B.E. - Computers
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
View Contact Details
BookEventz.com is india's leading website for planning Events online. With over 1000+ venues ranging from restaurants, lounges to resorts, hotels, party plots and caterers, our highly personalized service helps in saving time and money for our customers.
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.