Experience - 6 - 22 Years into core UX
Work Location - Gurgaon
Interview Date - Saturday 24th August 2019
Skills and competencies
A UX Consultant at Nagarro is responsible for crafting and delivering extraordinary experiences to our customers. He/she should have a well-articulated design philosophy and act as a leader in the creative process. They should work with product to implement, revise & improve UX methodologies and personally take & deliver complex & critical projects. They should be able to advocate the UX approach in other departments of the company and be able to help train and mentor the team.
- Gather user requirements through user research, user interviews, brainstorming sessions , design workshops and/or focus groups with client stakeholders and end users
- Participate in cross disciplinary team to do contextual enquiries at customer premises, collaborate with UX researches who conduct field research, ethnographic studies and benchmarking studies, if required.
- Define user profiles, document key task flows and scenarios and create personas to help focus and guide the user interface design process
- Define information architecture and navigation model for the project; using techniques like card sorting and reverse card sorting wherever necessary
- Documenting functional aspects, interactions and experiences through deliverables like sketches, wireframes and design annotations
- Subject early-stage designs to usability testing or expert review
- Work with graphic designers to translate the low fidelity wireframes into exciting and compelling visual designs
- Act as the user-advocate during the development process, offering implementation suggestions from a user-perspective and ensuring adherence to best practices and standards in user interface design
- Communicate, specify and describe their designs and its rationale unambiguously to researchers, developers, testers, project stakeholders, senior leadership and Other designers through theories and methods backed up by user research and best practices.
- Excellent visual/verbal communicator with a demonstrated strong creative vision for organizing interactive information systems
- Bachelor's degree preferred in design-related discipline: Interaction, Information or Interface design; Human-Computer Interaction
Required Candidate profile**Experience - 6 - 22 Years
**Must have experienced into UX
**Hybrid design candidate (UI / UX) can also apply
**Must be available for F2F interview on 24th August 2019 at our Gurgaon office
Perks and Benefits Open to discuss
UG: Diploma - Any Specialization, Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
View Contact Details
Brief about Nagarro Software (www.nagarro.com)
Nagarro is the global services arm of the Allgeier SE group, which is listed on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange [symbol: AEI]. Allgeier combines the advantages of an international provider with the organizational agility and customer-orientation of a medium-sized company. We specialize in solving the most complex technology challenges in an agile way. And we do this for more than 100 customers that range from Fortune 500 giants to new ventures. Systems we have created run a good chunk of the world today! If you have passion for technology, an eye for quality and believe in lifelong learning, Nagarro is the place to be. We are a flat organization with a friendly, eager work culture. People who join us once seldom leave. Our attrition rates are extremely low, building a sense of family among the colleagues. We are usually ranked very high in HR practices by industry surveys.
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.