The data, impact & evaluation lead plays a key role in ensuring that the organization is on track to meet its program objectives, forging an important link between the on-ground staff and the head office. S/he will be responsible for coming up with data analysis (both quantitative and qualitative) and insight focused write-ups which are presented to government officials, partners, academics and community influencers. S/he will lead a team of over 15 staff to ensure that data flows properly and in a timely fashion from the field staff; and that data is analysed in the form of high-quality reports to chart out future courses of action. S/he will have a significant impact on the kind of systemic and policy-level change brought about through NGO within the child protection sphere at both the local district as well as state/ national levels.
III. Key Duties and Responsibilities
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage the data collection and report generation efforts from different states and ensure that this data comes in on time, adhering to deadlines.
- Ensure quality analysis of data, both qualitative and quantitative.
- Ensure accuracy of data compilations and data computations across reports
- Own the data validity effort by ensuring systems for cross-checks of data through phone calls, on-ground verification etc.
- Generate periodical data for action, insight-based impact and recommendation reports for submission to internal and external stakeholders; and for systematic evaluation of the effectiveness of NGO's interventions.
- Conduct/ assist in data -related trainings for both NGO field staff as well as partner stakeholders
- Pull out data for government advocacy and funder reports; and create innovative ways of presenting the data.
- Engage in data-related research activities when required
- Engage in writing data-led pieces to position NGO as a thought-leader in child protection.
IV. Knowledge and Technical Skills
- Comfort with technology and data collection/ mobile apps.
- Proficiency in analyzing large and multiple data sets
- Comfort with both qualitative and quantitative analysis of data
- Knowledge of basic statistical programs, data analysis, and visualisation tools such as Tableau, SPSS or Statwing would be beneficial
- Good relationship-building and managerial skills
- Fluency in both English and Hindi is essential
V. Competencies and Abilities
- Communicating effectively: Simple and clear written and oral communication
- Critical Thinking & Problem solving
- Ability to multi-task - Detail-oriented
- Open to learning and using new products
- Willing to travel when required
Desired Candidate Profile
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
View Contact Details
Four A Consulting LLP
Client of Four A Consulting LLP.
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.