Who are we looking for?
A InfoSec Engineer - Network with 4+ years of experience who has good hands on knowledge with AV solutions, preferable McAfee ePO / EPS, Vulnerability management and Endpoint encryption. He should be thorough with log analysis and security incident management.
- Monitor computer networks for security issues.
- Investigate security breaches and other cyber security incidents using various log analysis tools.
- Document security breaches and assess the damage they cause.
- Work with other capabilities to perform tests and uncover network vulnerabilities.
- Fix detected vulnerabilities to maintain a high-security standard.
- Stay current on IT security trends and news.
- Develop company-wide best practices for IT security.
- Help colleagues install security software (like AV software) and understand information security management.
- Research security enhancements and make recommendations to management.
- Stay up-to-date on information technology trends and security standards.
- Candidate should have McAfee EPS certification
- Design, implement and maintain Anti Virus solution for complex network.
- Create installation package for every type of client machines.
- Configure Live update process.
- Checking regular synchronization and monitoring to ensure signatures are updated..
ITO NICHE SKILLS - INFORMATION SECURITY-MCAFEE-L2
AV solution like McAfee EPS
Vulnerability management using Enterprise tools such Nessus / Qualys
Security Incident handling
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
/ Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming
Role Category: Admin/Maintenance/Security/Datawarehousing
Role: System Security
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent