Opportunity is here - MAKE IT YOURS!
Relevance Lab (RL) is an Innovative "Technology Driven - Digital Organization" developing exciting and new technologies at massive scale. We have our IT specialists team spread across US, Canada, India and Singapore.
* We hire the very best people because they make us better.
* We are true innovators - outside the box- thinkers who empower strong, smart contributors.
* We believe in building a career-map, not a career-track.
* If you thrive in the entrepreneurial environment, a place where you have a direct impact on the outcome of your team's projects, Relevance Lab (RL) might just be the place for you.
* At Relevance Lab (RL) we reward merit & creativity.
Think you have what it takes to join our team - We'd love to hear from you.
Job Title: Lead Java Developer
Experience Level: Minimum 06+ to 11 years of relevant Experience.
* Java lead responsibilities include designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance
* Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
* Write well designed, testable, efficient code
* Ensure designs follow specifications
* Prepare and produce releases of software components
* Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
* Strong Core Java (or Scala) programming skills
* Strong expertise in Object Oriented Programming (OOPs)
* Experience working with Sprint Boot and microservices architecture
* Strong fundamentals and experience in Data Structure Strong SQL skills
* Must have good experience in any RDBMS (MySQL or PostgreSQL or Oracle or DB2)
* Good knowledge of Spring Framework
* Good knowledge of Hibernate Framework
* Unix & Shell Scripting
* Hands on working with Web or App server (like tomcat or JBoss or any other enterprise server like WebSphere or WebLogic)
* Must know and good knowledge about configuration management tool (Preferred Git)
* Good knowledge of build and deployment process including unit testing and code quality Metrix.
Required Skill Set:
* Java 1.8+ & J2EE
* Debugging & Logging
* Java Design Pattern Knowledge
* Spring Framework Knowledge
* Microservices Knowledge
* Big Data and Hadoop Knowledg e
* Testing Knowledge
* Jenkins & Sonar (CI/CD Knowledge)
* Requirement Analysis (practicing)
* Impact Analysis (practicing)
* Knowledge of Best Practices in Java
* Strong problem-solving skills, ability to drive and implement structured solutions
* Ability to quickly identify and prioritize right issue areas
* Good writing and verbal communication skills
* Self-directed and proactive approach to tackling problems and leveraging resources