Millions of users across the globe use Tagit's applications every day. Tagit provides a comprehensive set of industry-specific, pre- built mobility applications developed on a state-ofthe-art mobility middleware platform with standardized, in-built adaptors to backend and 3rd party systems such as payment gateways and social media networks.
Founded in 2004, Tagit has a highly successful track record in designing, developing and deploying industry-specific mobile applications for market leaders such as DBS Bank, Citibank India, Standard Chartered Bank, UOB Bank, Maybank, Royal Bank of Canada, Commonwealth Bank, ICICI Bank India, Axis Bank India, MCB, Commercial Bank of Dubai and Commercial Bank of Qatar.
We are looking for highly talented, motivated and a driven individuals with sound knowledge and expertise in leading and managing development teams. You will be responsible for multi-faceted role, requiring technical & leadership capability to mentor team to design, develop, test, document, deploy & support high quality web applications like online communities, e-commerce solutions, content management systems and portals using Java, J2EE, JSP and Struts etc. Position:
Lead Software Engineer Responsibilities:
- Understanding and implementing project management practices
- Managing and delivery of projects from conceptualization, visualization to technology mapping and final execution of projects
- Managing Project scope and change requests (CR)
- Interact with the client to create technology specifications from business requirements for modules within the project.
- Guiding the team in defining technical architecture of their projects, including working with them to finalize the DB schema.
- Formulates strategies and methods in coordination with the Architect to gather functional requirements and capture them in standard notations like use cases.
- Planning and allocating work to the team.
- Monitoring development activities and reporting project progress
- Managing, mentoring and providing technical guidance/support to project teams
- Liaison with project team and delivering projects as per scheduled milestones (risk/quality/time)
- Review/Improve upon current processes/methodologies.
- Improve the technical competence of the team through training & development of existing and new team members.
Technical: Programming Languages: Java, Hibernate, Spring, Junit, XSD, POJO
Frameworks: iBATIS, Hibernate, Spring,
Database: MS SQL Server, Oracle, Mysql, DB2
Operating System: Windows, Linux
Application Server: Jboss , Weblogic, Websphere,
Web Server: Apache HTTP, IBM HIS, WebLogic iPlanet, Apache Tomcat
Experience with Technologies including Web Services, XML, SOAP,
Sound knowledge of core Java, patterns implementation and Security concepts Experience:
- Minimum 8+ years of experience and should have experience in leading teams and proven experience in client facing roles
- Experience in Agile and Waterfall methodology.
- Good to have Angular Experience
- Hands-on experience in mobile applications, banking domain
- Experience on Web services integration
- Hands-on experience on mobile projects
- Should have technical experience on developing applications on skill set mentioned above
- Ensure the versioning of application and documents are controlled using open source tools;
- Identify, mitigate and escalate project risks (act as the escalation point for all such issues)
- Should be strong in coding and unit testing
- Good communication skills and should have ability to handle project independently and a team player
- Gain an adequate level of understanding of project business process, goals and requirement