The Sustainability lead plays a key role in ensuring that the organization's intervention models are backed by strong evidence on sustainability post NGO exit and trainings. S/he is responsible for communication content on program sustainability and for bringing in external interest and new partners (CSOs, government) to be trained by NGO. S/he is responsible for the organisation's focus on sustainable programs; for ensuring predetermined beneficiary/ participant reach; and for assuring the smooth transition and handover of programs that have reached maturity to local communities. S/he will be overseeing and working closely with a designated team to provide reports, analysis and presentations to internal and external stakeholders inclusive of NGO directors and heads, government officials, CSO partners, and academics.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop strategies for exit and sustainability of programs and trainings across all of NGO's hotspots; managing operations on the same.
- Tracking of on-ground data post exit from programs/ trainings; developing evidence that supports exit in terms of both quantitative and qualitative data.
- Own the tracking and measurement of sustainability of NGO programs and interventions; develop customised curriculums, tracking framework and surveys for select population groups as per need.
- Mentor and support on-ground staff in exit and sustainability interventions and keep the head office informed.
- Engage with external stakeholders and develop new partnerships - engage with funders, partners, academics, CSOs to showcase successful hotspot to safe spot and exit strategies that ensure long-term program sustainability.
- Develop narratives and content around sustainability in programs to position NGO as a thought-leader in the space.
Desired Candidate Profile
Knowledge and Technical Skills:
- Networking and relationship/ partnership-building
- Proficiency in analyzing large and multiple data sets
- Comfort with both qualitative and quantitative analysis of data
- Good managerial skills
- Fluency in both English and Hindi is essential
Competencies and Abilities:
- Communicating effectively: Simple and clear written and oral communication
- Critical Thinking & Problem solving
- Ability to multi-task
- Open to learning
- Willing to travel when required .
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
View Contact Details
Four A Consulting LLP
Client of Four A Consulting LLP
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.