This role is to serve as the Enterprise Architect responsible for the technical direction of LenderComm reporting to the LenderComm VP of Product and Technology. Your peers will be the LenderComm Sr Engineering Leads, Sr Product Manager and Head of Client Operations and Support, who along with you comprise the LenderComm Leadership Team.
In this capacity, you own the technical roadmap for your product line. You are expected to engage with the product's head of business, product managers and development heads to determine, validate and communicate the architectural blueprint, patterns and practices that must be followed by the product line development organization, typically involving 10-20 developers.
This is a senior role requiring deep technical expertise along with strong people and process skills.Technical Skills
You are expected to have experience with building, deploying and operating SaaS products on a public cloud such as Azure, Google Cloud, or AWS. In particular:
- Experience with designing for cloud:Microservices
- Service mesh technologies (Istio, Hashicorp, Netflix, ...)
- Hybrid technologies (cloud and on-prem)
- Big data / data lake (Spark, ...)
- Building applications in a PaaS environment
Technical Value Propositions
You are expected to provide your LOB business with guidance on how to correctly formulate and implement technical value propositions. In particular:
- API as a Product:Standards for developer experience (DX)
- API-First design patterns and practices, including tools such as Swagger
You are expected to have experience with large and complex systems and with the typical technical considerations involved in designing such systems. In particular:
- Knowledge of enterprise design patterns and practices
- Polyglot experience (Java, .NET, C++ , Node/JS/Angular, ,..)
- Security best practices
- Domain-driven-design: identifying bounded contexts
- Knowledge of BDD methodologies and acceptance testing
Hands-on and Constant Learning
You are expected to have a deep grasp of all technologies and patterns you recommend so that your designs are implementable and deliver the promised benefits.
You are expected to be able to have the skills, if required, to personally develop sample applications involving any technology in your blueprint. Such sample applications are to be used whenever there is a need to validate the architecture prior to asking hundreds of developers to follow it, and also whenever they help to clarify technical blueprints to development teams.
You are expected to be monitoring new technologies as they emerge, and to keep yourself current by learning at least two new technologies every year.Soft Skills
To succeed in your role, you need to engage and gain the trust of all pertinent stakeholders in your product line, including the business head, product managers, business analysts, development managers, technical experts, QA, and dev ops.
In your mission you will be working with the product's technical experts to define and manage execution of the technical blueprint for your product line, following standard processes. You will lead architectural decision-making based on pragmatic understanding of tradeoffs/cost-benefit analysis.
Preferably, you would already have experience with geographically distributed teams.
You also need to be a good communicator and evangelizer at multiple levels:
- Communicate technical blueprints to the developers.
- Actively coach the developers throughout the development process.
- When required, ability to confront and overcome resistance.
- Communicate and justify technical strategy to executives
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:System Design/Implementation/ERP/CRM
Role:Solution Architect / Enterprise Architect
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Fundtech India Pvt. Ltd.
Contact Company:Fundtech India Pvt. Ltd.