We are looking for Line Captains for Q 400 ( EXPAT PILOTS) for a Leading Airline Based out in Middle East-India & Europe Countries.
Eligibility Criteria :
Should be open to Re-locate to the other JOB Country.
- Minimum flying experience - 2000Hrs
- Minimum PIC flying experience - 1000 Hrs
- Minimum PIC on type/variant - 100 hrs with current IR/LR check/LR Check/ (Pilot's Proficiency Checks)
Recent experience - at least three takes-off and landings within the preceding 90 days
on the type of aircraft applied for, or in a flight simulator approved for the purpose.
Salary- Best in the Aviation Industry + Family Airline Tickets + Five Star Hotel Stay During the Job + Yearly and Quaterly Bonus + Flexibile Leaves to Travel back to their home Country
If Interested to be a part of a Promising Airline Refer your friends who are on Q400 Aircraft based out in other Countries to Send CVs/ Resume on firstname.lastname@example.org
line captains EXPAT PILOTS Q 400 Aircraft Q 400 Pilot Q400 Q400 Line Captain
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the Job description above
View Contact Details
career innovators private limited
CAREER INNOVATORS is a Leading Recruitment Company based out in Delhi and working for Leading Airports-Airline-Hotels-BPO's- Retail Store and Real Estate.. With the Experienced and Dedication Company has become No.1 in Delhi/ NCR for Closing maximum Positions for Junior and Senior Level Positions..
Apart from this Career Innovators has another 2 Different units which Comes under MADHOK Group of Companies
Unit's of MADHOK Group of Companies
* TOUR INNOVATORS (Travel Consultants for Passport's, Visa's, Domestic & International Tour Packages) Log on to www.tourinnovators.co.in
* LAND INNOVATORS (Leading Property Consultant for Buying & Selling of Flats- Plots- Floors- in Delhi-Noida-Gurgaon/ NCR Log on to www.landinnovators.com
* CAREER INNOVATORS (Recruitment Consultant for Airlines-Hotels-Airports-BPO's- Retail Store & Real Estate ) Log on to www.careerinnovators.com
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.