Responsible for the embedded software development, good communication skills to work with cross-functional team, Adaptable to changing requirement with short delivery plan, Should be able to lead with example for ensure on-time delivery with good quality of work products. Desired Candidate profile
1. 6 plus years of Development Experience on Linux / embedded Board Bring Up and Device driver experience.
2. Hands on working with bootloader developments and kernel bring up, Linux Patch Management.
3. Experience in Device Driver and porting.
4. Should have understanding of ARM architecture, assembly and ARM tool set experience.
5. Debug experience with JTAG or any debuggers.
6. Hands on Low level communication protocols: - CAN, UART, DAC, ADC, USB etc...
7. Good understanding of the peripheral interface protocols I2C, and SPI
8. Good knowledge of Hardware schematics and Hardware debugging.
9. Ability to understand datasheet of the device.
10. Good understanding on Linux internals.
11. Experience with build tool (Yocto or build root).
12. Good working knowledge on multithreaded programming [threads & synchronism]
13. Strong learning capabilities Self-motivated, initiative, creative and good team work.
14. Good knowledge in using oscilloscopes, function generators, etc.
15. Good knowledge in using development tools i.e. Git, JIRA, etc.
16. Excellent analytical skills and problem solving skills
Required Candidate profileRequirement Specifications:
- Position : Specialist / Lead
- Job Type : Permanent
- Work Experience : 5 to 10 Years
- Work Location : Bangalore
- Educational Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
/ Auto Anciliary
/ Auto Components
Functional Area: IT Software - Middleware
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Software Developer
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent