* To design automation flow and scripts conforming to team's performance automation framework
* To execute automated test cases for applications teams during SIT and regression test cycles.
* To generate test summary report with statistics on the regression runs.
* To work with application team to analyse and adapt failed test cases due to applications new changes and identify performance bottlenecks.
* Understand scenarios and develop load test script using Vugen.
* To execute and perform results analysis for performance and load testing via the HP Performance Center/LoadRunner (LR)
* Perform good analysis of the test results from HP Performance Center/LoadRunner tool, analysis logs when required.
* Provide suggestions on how to improve performance (at the application, server, and/or network level)
* Experience in software testing and quality assurance processes with expertise in HP test tools such as Performance Center.\
- Understand scenarios and develop load test script using Vugen..
* Very good programming skill is a mandatory.
* Good understanding and development of application API and web technologies will be good.
* Ability to work on multiple projects.
- English: Intermediate
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:IT Software - QA & Testing
Role Category:Programming & Design
Role:Team Lead/Technical Lead
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Luxoft India LLP
Contact Company:Luxoft India LLP