- JOB ROLE OF BRANCH SALES MANGER
- Administer and ensure compliance to all sales practices for branch and perform various training sessions for same and coordinate with sales associates to maintain all activity.
- Administer and review efficient usage of all sales formula and aid and prepare effective sales programs for fields and maintain quality of all images.
- Identify appropriate sales staff and establish an efficient work procedure and prepare required work schedule and analyze all cancellation requests for customers.
- Prepare list of all prospective customers for sales leads.
- Manage all marketing plans and programs and provide training to all service personnel to ensure effective customer services according to safe procedures.
- Review work of all salesperson on weekly and hourly basis.
- Maintain control of all marketing activities to ensure achievement of all objectives within allocated budget and determine all sales goals.
- Prepare all marketing reports and evaluate all procedures and recommend improvements to sales department and ensure compliance to all company policy.
- Maintain effective customer relationships and design required business development call program.
- Execute all strategic business plans and monitor all branch sales process and maintain product knowledge.
- Coordinate with Market Managers and prepare all required reports and ensure achievement of all sales objectives and analyze progress of all activities.
- Monitor all incoming and outgoing telephone requests and recommend new businesses and provide training to employees to achieve all individual and company objectives.
- Perform appraisals for all branch employees and provide training and counseling as per requirement.
- Design and execute an effective action plan to monitor all activities and forecast all deposits and loans to facilitate employee development.
- Oversee all activities for branch and provide optimal level of customer services in compliance with bank objective.
- Maintain knowledge on all bank products and services and assist to resolve customer queries.
- Prepare and analyze profit and loss statement for branch and maintain all current business and ensure optimal level of customer services.
- Analyze and identify all customer issues in sales processes and recommend solutions and perform regular quality assessment.
- Prepare reports for all field managers and analyze all financial performance for annual budget and ensure adherence to all budget requirements.
- Prepare and ensure compliance with all marketing strategy and recommend growth activities for all call centers.
JOB ROLE OF SALES MANAGER
Managing organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue and expense controls.
Meeting planned sales goals.
Setting individual sales targets with the sales team.
Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary.
Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team.
Coordinating with marketing on lead generation.
The ongoing training of your salespeople.
Developing your sales team through motivation, counseling and product knowledge education.
Promoting the organization and products.
Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products.
JOB ROLE OF TEAM SALES LEADER
Supports team manager and performs management duties when manager is absent or out of office
Manages inventories and stock, including keeping detailed records of inventory use and sales, and advising management on ordering where necessary
Provides encouragement to team members, including communicating team goals and identifying areas for new training or skill checks
Assists management with hiring processes and new team member training
Answers team member questions, helps with team member problems, and oversees team member work for quality and guideline compliance
Communicates deadlines and sales goals to team members
Develops strategies to promote team member adherence to company regulations and performance goals
Conducts team meetings to update members on best practices and continuing expectations
Generates and shares comprehensive and detailed reports about team performance, mission-related objectives, and deadlines
Ensures company brand materials and physical working spaces meet and exceed company presentation standards
Provides quality customer service, including interacting with customers, answering customer enquiries, and effectively handling customer complaints
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the Job description above
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
View Contact Details
FAIR FINCORP CONSULTANTS PRIVATE LIMITED
We at Fair Fincorp cultivating the Financial freedom with Fair honest, transparent and ethical conduct. We are always passionate about offering the highest standards of quality services. An awakening vision which started in 2006 drive us to form company in February 2013 with a constant and consistent motive to make easy availability of Loan Facilities using deep customer insight throughout the communities we serve.
Across Uttarakhand, we are the master with great mind and grappling the north India with at least 100 offices up to 2020. We will be bold and agile, courageously taking on challenges to uproot the offering of every type of Loan amongst our customers.