Job Skill - Financial Planning & Analysis
Experience - 10 Years
Location - Hyderabad
Shifts -Flexible to work in shifts and stretched hours
Objectives of Role:
Responsible for execution of timely & accurate Financial Reporting, delivering the variances for actual results vs. forecast/budget & assisting in preparation of Key MIS reports
- Strong in Financial Planning and Analysis
- Experience in Costing, Budgeting and Forecasting.
- Knowledge of invoicing.
- Knowledge of GAAP
- Team handling and Leadership reporting
- Excellent MS Excel and reporting Skills (PPT , Automated financial dashboards)
- Excellent Communication Skills, Verbal and Written.
- Good understanding of Contract Management
- Client facing experience.
- Strong co-ordination Skill
- Manage and Lead small size teams in different Contracts
- Preparing presentations and writing reports
- Monthly invoice preparation
- Monthly financial forecasting and Variance analysis
- Analyzing data, doing in-depth analysis and identifying trends
- Monthly reporting of business insights on profitability
- Critical problem solving and issue resolution
- Managing multiple stakeholder (both internal and external), tasks and priorities
Interested can drop your updated CVs to: