Overview: We are looking for an experienced Back-end developer to join our Technology team. You will be responsible for the server side of our applications.
If you have excellent programming skills and a passion for developing applications or improving existing ones, we would like to meet you.
As a Back-end developer you'll have a significant influence on the company's technical platforms and work with cutting-edge technology to build applications that will be used by of thousands of customers.
- As a Back-end developer, you'll work closely with our engineers to ensure system consistency and improve user experience. we are looking for a back-end developer who wants a key role in a fast-growing company operating in a transforming market.
- As a member of our Software Engineering Group, you will dive head-first into creating innovative solutions that advance businesses and careers. You are responsible for the development, support, maintenance and implementation of a complex project module.
- You should have good experience in the application of standard software development principles. You should be able to work as an independent team member, capable of applying judgment to plan and execute your tasks.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications. Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems, Designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle; Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Designing and implementing Java-based applications. Analysing user requirements to inform application design. Defining application objectives and functionality.
- Recommending changes to existing Java infrastructure. Producing detailed design documentation. Developing documentation to assist users.
- Translate software requirements into working and maintainable solutions within the existing application frameworks; Implement the product's lifecycle: Design, development, quality, deployment and maintenance. Maintain and update all existing J2EE applications as needed
- Develop and adhere to best-practices for developing applications- Continuously contribute to team performance improvement and collaboration
- A love for developing software and solving difficult problems with simple solutions
- Experience in developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Experience in Spring, Struts, or equivalent J2EE framework software
- Working knowledge and experience with jQuery, Ajax, JSON, CSS, HTML
- Good Grasp of Data Structure and Algorithms
- Excellent knowledge of SQL and hands on experience with ORM frameworks such as Hibernate
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
Required Candidate profileProven working experience in Java developmentHands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platformsObject Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.Experience in the Spring FrameworkExperience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)Experience with test-driven development