As part of our People Acquisition team, this role provides you with a platform to constantly improvise and upgrade your skills. In addition to operational delivery, you will be leading/working on various knowledge enhancing and process improvements initiatives including automation. It is also a stepping stone for becoming a well rounded HR Manager, operational sound and people oriented!
Skillsets we would like to see you exhibit,
Role specific skill-sets:
End to end recruitment/Operational delivery:
- Coordinate with hiring managers to identify open positions
- Hold the entire recruitment process from screening to offer rollout to joining
Offer /Salary negotiation: Discuss offers, undertake salary negotiations and release offers for all selected candidates
- Conducting background verification: Conduct reference checks as per the process before the joining of the candidate
- Holding acquisition projects: Handle and own key acquisition projects in addition to monitoring the progress of the projects held by team members
- MIS Reporting : Generation of various reports/presentations etc related to hiring
- Relationship Building : Relationship management with internal and external stakeholders to ensure smooth delivery
- Process adherence: Adhere to the process in all aspects of hiring (ISO/ISMS standards) and ensure the same for the team
Salary: INR 3,00,000 - 3,50,000 P.A. The above CTC is exclusive of the Annual Performance linked bonus
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- End to end acquisition/recruitment (preferably ISO set up).
- Strong understanding of the Indian Recruitment Market (preferably finance & accounts industry).
- In depth knowledge of all sources of hires (especially social media, job portals, campus and consultants).
- Outspoken, strong verbal, listening and written communication skills
- Self organized with good time management skills.
- Ability to multitask i.e. manage multiple requirements and deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency with MS Word/Excel/Outlook
- Team player
- The drive, energy and persistence that are the hallmark of a great recruiter
- Target-driven and self motivated attitude, must have the ability to function with limited supervision at a demanding pace
- Capability of handling recruitment pressure
- Ability to take initiative and an ownership driven approach
Your interaction with us will involve:
- Technical interview
- Assessments (Technical, Behavioral etc.)
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization, HR/Industrial Relations
SKP Business Consulting LLP
Apart from consulting on entry strategies to implementing business set-up and Mergers & Acquisitions transactional support, the SKP team also assists clients with assurance, domestic and international tax, transfer pricing, corporate services, and finance & accounting outsourcing matters, all under one roof. Our team is dedicated to ensuring clients receive continuity of support, right across the business lifecycle.
We serve over 1,200 clients including multinationals, companies listed on exchanges, privately held and family-owned businesses from more than 45 countries. Our team of over 1000 members is lead by 24 Partners/Directors.
The team includes Chartered Accountants (CA), Certified Internal Auditors (CIA), Information System Auditors (ISA), Cost Accountants (CWA), Masters of Business Administration (MBA), Company Secretaries (CS), Lawyers, Engineers and Information Technology (IT) Professionals.
We, at SKP, truly believe that our people are our greatest asset. We invest a lot of time and effort to ensure that each one remains focused on long-term growth. Our goal is to maximize individual potential, increase commercial effectiveness, reinforce the SKP culture, expand our people's professional opportunities and help them contribute positively to society at large.
Recruiter Name:Togy Thampy
Contact Company:SKP Business Consulting LLP
Address :VEN Business Centre, Survey No 135/1