- To monitor the smooth functioning of the department.
- To coordinate with other departments related to IP Billing activities.
- To coordinate with other departments related to Insurance activities.
- To coordinate with Insurance/TPAs.
- To prepare the duty roster and signing of the leave cards.
- To coordinate with the management and doctors in case of non-payment by patients.
- To offer billing clarification to patients.
- Preparations of cash and credit bills.
- To prepare and send a list of employees from whom recoveries from salaries are to be made on a monthly basis.
- To assist management tariff revision/management.
- To ensure proper cash management and safety.
- To coordinate and work with ITD on billing, no dues, surcharges, installation, etc.
- To oversee procedure packages/costing.
- To maintain the files and registers with respect to correspondence matter. To prepare certificate for patients.
- To call for refund cheque.
- To prepare a statement for pending cash bills and transfer the bills to Finance department for further follow-up.
- To maintain refund book, recording particulars of all refunds made through cheque to patients /Companies/etc.
- To dispatch credit bills to Finance departments.
- To deal with various companies, which have a tie-up, regard to billing clarifications.
- To participate and contribute to departmental quality initiatives.
- To be aware of departments performance and objective.
- To carryout data collection/support in data collection.
- To adhere to the safety norms of hospital and follow both patient and staff safety rules.
- To ensure all the employees are trained/oriented about the quality systems of the department.
- To perform any job / task as and when assigned by the superior.
- To audit OP / IP bills on daily basis
- To ensure no leakages of money happens
- To ensure cancellation of bill happen with proper approval
- To submit all the required report to the management on time
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization, Finance
MGM Healthcare Private Limited
Elevating private sector healthcareIn this day and age of constant flux and change, many long-held beliefs and practices in the world of healthcare are being challenged. There is a greater need than ever to be sensitive and responsible to the needs of all patients.The time is ripe for a health-caring movement and MGM Healthcare is beginning. Born out of this need for altruism, MGM is obsessed with bettering patient experiences and improving outcomes through expertise, passion and technology.The first manifestation of this dedication to superlative health-caring is a state-of-the-art hospital on Nelson Manickam Road (Chennai). Spread over three-and-a-half lakh square feet, MGM Healthcare first hospital has 400 beds, 50 out-patient consultation rooms, 10 operating theatres and over a 100 critical care beds. Here, a host of eminent surgeons, physicians, nurses and technicians wield a potent combination of skill and cutting edge technology to elevate care and outcomes to new levels. This facility will soon be followed by another greenfield hospital in the heart of Chennai. To add to them, MGM Healthcare will be launching a number of related ventures, in line with its vision of becoming a complete healthcare platform. Every single one of these will reflect MGMs dedication to a new gen health-caring in every way.The customer is our king. MGM aims to be the most customer centric hospital in the region.Over the course of nearly two decades, MGM Healthcares flagship Mahatma Gandhi Medical College and Research Institute and Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University) have stood tall, with the former ranked 23rd among medical institutions in India (NIRF 2018), and the seventh medical college to be accredited by American Heart Association. These, along with other teaching institutions and tertiary care hospitals, are the foundation upon which MGM Healthcares altruistic aspirations and sterling credentials have been built and are the inspiration for the movement to come.
View Contact Details+
Contact Company:MGM Healthcare Private Limited