You will be managing the client engagements from a business side and working directly with the clients and/or India teams to shape the vision of the business into a reality. As a Product Manager, you will help our clients develop and execute their product strategy. As part of your responsibilities, you will work closely with the other Product Managers, client leadership and Publicis Sapient delivery teams to create roadmaps, write user stories and lead your product teams. You will also be responsible for educating and guiding our clients on industry best practice.
What will be required of you?
- Work closely with the clients to understand their problem statements and propose solutions
- Manage multiple stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle
- Conduct Workshops/ Elicitation sessions independently
- Transform complex business problems into user stories
- Work closely with development and QA teams to ensure quality of delivery
- Mentor a team of internal or client product managers
- Lead/Ideate new initiatives within the consulting practice
- Work with other product managers, analysts, engineers, and creative team members to ideate, build, test and launch new features
- Work on new business proposals using your industry experience
- Help in new business development for both consulting and the larger digital business by collaborating with global teams & other practices
- Play a mentor to the business consulting community to ensure constant learning and improvement
Do you have the following?
- Experience working with multidisciplinary agile teams comprising product managers, marketers, finance, creative, analytics and technology.
- Proven record in strategy, user experience or digital product roles
- 7-10 years of experience
- Proven experience in the practice of product management or business strategy experience, digital preferred
- Deep industry knowledge of Retail, CPG, Financial Services, Auto or Travel & Hospitality.
- Strong analytics skills and experience using analytics/visualization tool
- Excellent Stakeholder management skills over distributed geographiesStrong analytical skills
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- MBA from a Tier-1 B-School
- Demonstrated experience shipping product to market
- Passion for product management
- Experience with Agile software development and tools
- CSPO certification
- Experience with digital platforms (Adobe, Hybris, Oracle ATG, Sitecore, etc.)
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
/ Software Services
Functional Area: Strategy
, Management Consulting
, Corporate Planning
Role Category: Corporate Planning/Consulting/Strategy
Role: Corporate Planning/Strategy Manager
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent