Roles and responsibilities Duties & Responsibilities
To develop SME Auto Ancillary business in assigned geography and monitoring for such loan proposals
New Business & Product Development
1. Analyze the market for the products and do market research.
2. Planning & execute market promotional activities according to market & business
3. Meet with new customers for sourcing, assistance in business development activities.
4. To establish strong marketing channels in the assigned territory through market
5. Develop suitable products for new business opportunities
1. Understand credit analysis, field visit of the cases. Co-ordinate for credit risk
Operations & Monitoring
1. Co-ordinate for legal documentation, disbursement.
2. Post-disbursement monitoring, Company performance monitoring, maintaining
3. Relationship management with the companies.
4. Ensure collection of dues from the customers and also to help and monitor the
payment from the company
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
View Contact Details
We provide recruitment solutions to diversified industries
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.