Roles and responsibilities About EaseMyTrip
EaseMyTrip is a leading online travel company which provides travel services such as flights, hotels, holidays, bus-tickets, train tickets to a network of 42,000 travel agents, 10 million direct customers & 6000 corporate companies in India and overseas locations.
Job Role : Content Writer
Experience : Freshers to 10 years of experience.
Responsibilities and Duties
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Writing SEO friendly content for our website (www.EaseMyTrip.com).
- Write fresh content for websites, blogs, social media, online articles based on research.
- Writing a wide variety of topics for multiple platforms (website, blogs, articles, social updates, banners, case studies, guides, white papers, etc).
- Consistently brainstorming and collaborating with team for new ideas and strategies.
- Develop strategies to increase traffic through content copies.
- Conducting research on the given topics to come up with engaging content that provides in-depth knowledge of the same.
- Work with designers, marketing, sales, external influencers & industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of our audience.
- Researching markets and industries to compare and create content that is innovative and original.
- Build a following on social media (Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook mainly) for the brand by creating engaging content and instigating conversations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent grasp of English language.
- Willingness to work in a dynamic environment and willingness to learn new things and styles
- Ability to write compelling content on various topics.
- Creative and innovative thinker and planner.
- Confident in producing work across multiple platforms.
- Able to align multiple brand strategies and ideas.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Self-motivated and self-directed.
- Bachelors degree in creative writing, journalism, English, or related field preferred.
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and Google Docs.
- Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management.
- Strict adherence to company policies and style.
- Extensive knowledge of the company, brand, and product preferred.