Job Title: Manager Debt Solutions
Department: Debt Solutions Team
Reporting to: Principal Debt Solutions Team
Main Role (Overall accountability):
- Be part of the banks Investment Banking Debt Solutions Team that is involved in debt financial advisory solutions including debt syndications for companies and/or projects, debt capital markets, senior, subordinated & structured products, Islamic finance and similar transactions.
- Assist in the origination and execution of all mandates for the Investment Banking Debt Solutions Team and business development initiatives and activities.
- Compile all relevant data and analyze businesses, markets and industries and generate outputs.
- Compile all relevant data, analyze and understand the business of the clients including the clients? objectives for relevant transactions.
- Conduct due diligence and perform financial analysis.
- Prepare meeting notes.
- Be involved in the preparation of strategy reports, information memoranda and any other documents or reports as appropriate.
- Assist with the management of transactions and liaise with all parties involved in the transaction, as appropriate.
- Be involved in and support the marketing and placement of transactions, including assisting in the preparation of presentations and marketing materials, as appropriate.
- Support the development of client relationships or client pitches, as appropriate.
- Be involved in interactions with regulators (such as CBO, CMA, MSM) and other advisors (such as legal, accounting, technical and similar advisors).
- Support members of the team as appropriate.
- Support the needs of the Investment Banking Debt Solutions Team as required.
- Chartered Accountant (CA)/Master of Business Administration (MBA)/Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) or Equivalent Qualifications.
- Experience of minimum 5 years in a core advisory function with an investment bank or Big 4.
- Transactional experience of working on corporate and project finance advisory and loan syndications.
- Excellent financial modeling and financial analysis skills.
- Experience of preparing transaction documents.
- Should have ability to work under tight deadlines in a competitive environment.
- Should have ability to think through unstructured environments.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Initiative and ability to generate ideas and carry the same forward.
- Strong team player.
- Excellent oral, written communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent report writing skills.
- We are looking for 2 people with debt fund raising experience. We are looking for candidates with experience in an international bank focused on structured finance and leveraged finance product solutions for a senior role i.e. experience of 8-12 years.
- Please target international investment banks such as Deutsche Bank, Barclays, HSBC, Standard Chartered, Nedbank, Investec etc. Please avoid boutique firms, not well known entities, etc.
- Please look at people with project finance/ structured finance/ leverage finance advisory, not capital markets people.
- For the 5-8 years experience somebody with experience in financial modeling, preparing transaction documents i.e. Information Memorandum etc and candidate can be from Big 4 or international banks.
Desired Candidate Profile
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization, CA
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
View Contact Details
Client of Nastech Consulting
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.