1. Presenting the monthly/quarterly results of the analysis in a clear and concise manner to the management.
2. Prepare the management discussion and analysis on quarterly basis for quarterly annual financial.
3. Collecting, interpreting and reviewing financial information.
4. Offer advice to the Management on certain financial matters, such as cost saving measures, trends in the financial and opportunities to improve operating cash flows.
5. Predicting future financial trends and help meet and beat consensus numbers
6. Reviewing, monitoring and managing budgets / Annual operating plan
7. Analyzing market trends, competitors and providing crisp analysis of the information.
8. Responsible for defining the appropriate liquidity quantum that the business should maintain and the composition thereof, that is, cash, bank facilities, and so forth.
9. Advising on appropriate capital structures for business arrangements while keeping in mind the business needs, risk management taxation, accounting, and legal/policy requirements.
10. Finance analysis and valuation by developing high-quality financial models.
11. Provides support in ad hoc projects and initiatives to the finance department team.
12. Ability to identify revenue generation/Cost saving opportunities for the business
13. Designing financial models for discounted cash flow, market multiple, intangible assets
14. Quickly grasp client business requirements and fit solutions around those specific needs
15. Demonstrate understanding of key business and profit drivers for our clients.
16. Performing in-depth industry, market and competitor research
The desired candidate should have the following:
- CFA/ CA qualified
- Experience of 5-10 years in analytical or public reporting profile
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to critically analyze facts and figures
- Ability to work with tight deadlines and develop knowledge quickly.
- Excellent communication skills.
-Open to work in shifts
WALK IN DAYS: Monday - Friday
INTERVIEW TIMINGS: 12 - 9 PM
CONTACT PERSON: SHASHI
CONTACT NO.: 9115494211
MAIL ID: HIRING @ SKYBROWSER.IN
ADDRESS: ITBT, BUILDING NO. 878, JLPL, SECTOR 82, MOHALI
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the Job description above
UG: B.Com - Commerce
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
View Contact Details
Skybrowser Pvt. Ltd.
We provide high caliber travel services to small and medium-size business. Even now years later with offices across the world, the ethos of dedication, service, and value means just as much.
Customer gratification is our first and foremost priority, and we will go out of our ways every day to ensure that your unique needs and requirements are met. The formula is not complicated we just do all we can to make your travel simple. As yours truly global partner Skybrowser is pleased to serve you worldwide. A lodge of Skybrowser portal provides you one-stop-shop solutions for your flights, hotels, cars, management and consulting services for your common goals. Whatever your travel management needs may be our expert team of web manager will work with you through planning and logistic required for any event, however large or small. At Skybrowser our affiliations with various hotel chains, travel service provider and airlines over the world put us in the unique advantage position to be able to leverage our expertise to maximize values across any travel programs for our clients. Let our technology, bargain power, work and knowledge work for you. We'll take care of the hassle.
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.