To provide analytical support to India Controller in reviewing financials to ensure statements are prepared as per applicable laws.
Key Responsibilities :
- Ensure month-end closing process by reviewing key movements on financial Segment / entity level as per the closing checklist.
- Responsible for creating DTR schedule template , work instructions , automation and training
- Responsible for Review of DTR schedules / Balance sheet
- Preparation of subsidiary financials & sharing it with Management on quarterly basis.
- Preparing and controlling Audit calendar
- Closure of process level and overall audit tracker and SUD / SAD
- Creating templates for actual reporting, Information submission and corporate reporting
- Self-testing-segment/entity level reporting as per Controls environment (ICOFR)
Required Candidate profile
- Business and commercial acumen
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Cross functional and cross cultural appreciation
- Analytical and problems Solving
- Ability to align strategies and systems to business needs
- Ability to ensure the empowerment and development of the personnel within the department
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Bharti Airtel Limited
Recruiter Name:Vandana Sharma
Contact Company:Bharti Airtel Limited