5 - 8 Years
Not Disclosed by Recruiter
This position works as an integral part of the HR Services Team providing first line HR support for employees, managers and HR business partners. This role represents HR Services on various HR projects aligned to the corporate goals outlined each fiscal year. Additionally, this role provides highly developed skills and abilities to support the regional HR Services team at a leadership level.
HR Services team acts as a central point for employees and managers on HR matters related to:
1) Human Resources transactions and administration.
2) Employment changes, benefit and savings administration, Human Resources policies, practices and procedures.
You are great at:
* Providing subject matter expertise within HR and to other cross - functional departments ensuring quality service and timely issue resolution
* Investigating employment issues, identify risks, make recommendations for resolution and escalate as required to the manager, HR Business Partner, other HR etc for final decision
* Monitor & handle employee requests through ITSM system, email, drop ins and HR calls throughout the day professionally and promptly and escalate to appropriate HR representative as needed
* Maintaining confidentiality and ensure security of personal and company data are in accordance with legislative guidelines, company policies and procedures
* Adhering to Corporate Approvals and Authorities Policy (Approvals Matrix), all applicable labor laws and regulations, vendor contracts and company policies
* Solicit regular feedback and proactively recommend and implement solutions to ensure process and service levels are in line with standard operating procedures/service level expectations
* Coordinate employee benefit and savings plan changes (i.e. new hires, terminations, salary changes, etc.) keeping within the designated payroll deadlines.
* Liaise between plan participants and benefit vendor as needed
Assist in planning, organizing and directing the activities related to benefit program enrollments, changes to existing benefit plan design, changes in processes etc.
* Assist with regular benefit audits and reporting requirements
* Preparing and reconcile insurance provider invoices and coordinate payments
* Administering corporate benefit programs (i.e. Reward, Referral, Tuition, Professional Memberships, Referral and Wellness Program reimbursements)
What it takes:
To conduct one's self in compliance with agreed rules and standards and should be reported fairly and accurately in a transparent manner. Willingness to accept responsibility and admit mistakes. Sees beyond job function and understands the bigger picture.
Overcomes resistance to change and/or obstacles. Maintains effectiveness despite changing tasks, responsibilities, coworkers, and environments. Adapts behavior to perform effectively under changing or unclear conditions. Adapts interpersonal style to highly diverse individuals and groups in a range of situations.
Initiative and Innovation:
Makes active attempts to influence events to achieve goals. Self-starting rather than passively accepting. Acts to achieve goals even in the face of resistance. Demonstrates an entrepreneurial spirit by recommending and/or carrying out ideas or courses of action without being told.
Contact Company:Opentext Technologies India Pvt. Ltd