- Lead Infrastructure Support Operations (End user support team) across multiple locations within India.
- Monitor infrastructure service levels and provide daily reporting of incident & Requests queue.
- Allocation of work, follow up and tracking of timesheets.
- Prioritizes and tracks issues, and creates remediation plans for resolution of impediments in priority order.
- Act as a 1st escalation contact for the team and address escalation appropriately.
- Coordinate / cooperate with other infrastructure teams and global teams.
- Proactively manage problems and incidents.
- Ensure compliance Information Security Polices and other management frameworks like ISO: 27001, HIPPA, ITIL & client specific ODCs.
- Ensures that the team is fully functional and productive.
- Ensure local IT/Security policies are aligned with corporate policies.
- Manage Software Inventory and compliance to meet various software licensing requirements.
- Plan, monitor and report Resources utilization.
- Communicate with stakeholders across the business to promote awareness of day to day activities and key divisional projects.
- Advise team, customers and staff on solutions to issues & risks.
Salary: INR 12,00,000 - 15,00,000 PA.
/ Software Services
Functional Area: ITES
, Customer Service
Role Category: Operations
Role: Operations Manager
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
DST Worldwide Services India Pvt. Ltd
DST founded in 1969 is a 2 billion organization and is listed on NYSE since 1995. DST Currently has 16000 employees across 39 locations globally. A global leader in Financial Services and Healthcare Industry; DST is a trusted global provider of technology-based service solutions that help our clients grow their business and provide exceptional customer experiences.
DST delivers a combination of industry knowledge and experience, technological expertise and service excellence in Application development, Data Management, Infrastructure Management, Data Center management and Process outsourcing. We are the largest third-party provider of mutual fund shareholder recordkeeping services in both the U.S. and the UK. We currently provide insurance-related services to 23 of the top 25 U.S. life insurance carriers. We have a world of opportunities and are looking for bright Talent to join our Pune and Hyderabad locations.