Degree / Masters in Law / LLB / LLM + Company Secretary
8 to 12 Years of exposure in the areas of Legal Affairs, Litigation, Legal Documentation, Statutory Compliance, Company Secretarial matters and liaison work.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Drafting, vetting, approving, negotiating and settling Leave & License Agreement, Renewal Agreement, Deed of Cancellation, Rectification Deed, and Supplemental Agreement.
- To handle the entire documentation from execution of Agreements with a retailer till registration.
- Co-ordination with retailers for entire documentation work and keeping records of all Retailers Documents.
- Assisting the Head Legal on the Company Secretary matters for the Company.
- Handling Statutory Compliance, Corporate Governance, due diligence matters.
- Representing in the court of law and coordinating with the management, if so required.
- Excellent command over all aspects of legal and Company Secretary matters.
- Command over all aspects of legal matters related to real estate in particular drafting agreements & in non-litigation legal matters.
- Well acquainted with Real Estate Central/State laws and regulations.
- Must be familiar with all practices and procedures pertaining to purchases, sales, lease/license, apartment ownership, stamp duty / registration, municipal/development rules & regulations, contracts, labour, fiscal/taxation for IT / SEZ / Malls, etc.
- Excellent English and good drafting and negotiation skills.
- Proficiency in MS-Word.
General Manager Legal, CS and Compliance
Corporate Office, Bandra Kurla Complex, Mumbai
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Real Estate
Functional Area: Accounts
, Company Secretary
Role Category: Senior Management
Role: Company Secretary
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time