Role: Technical Project Manager
Years of Experience - 13+ with last 4-5 years at Technical lead level
- Technical lead having Expertise in New technology (SDN/SD WAN/ SDA/ ISE)
- 3-4 years of Experience in Enterprise Network planning (100+ sites across the globe) , design, build, test and deployment.
- Expertise in integration of Enterprise networks with cloud platforms (Azure/AWS/GCP)
- Expertise in design/deployment of Enterprise Network (LAN /WAN-SD WAN) having different OEM products and technology.
- Knowledge / exposure of DevOPs , Automation tools.
- Well conversed in managing multivendor/service provider environment
- Work with minimal direction from supervisor/project manager
- Managing team
Must Have Technical Skills/Exposoure:
- Exposure to new Technology like - SDWAN/ISE/SDN/SDA/ DNAC
- Expertise (hands on) SDWAN Design and Implementation (Viptela / Velo Cloud/Versa)
- Expertise on Wireless and ISE skills (Cisco/Aruba)
- Expertise on Cisco Nexus / ACI, Arista L3/Data Center switching / routing
- Experience in working with Network management tool - SolarWinds, MFF
- Exposure to DevOps tools (Ansible/Jerkin) ) and Scripting (Python etc.)
- Knowledge of IPv6, Network monitoring tools like - SolarWinds, MFF
- Knowledge of ITIL Process and tools
Must Have Other Skills/Qualifications:
Excellent Communication and Articulation skills (Written/verbal)
Educational Qualifications: BE, BTech/MCA
Technical Certifications - CCIE / Cloud Architecture Certification (Azure/AWS/GCP)
Exposure to DevOps tools (Ansible/Jerkin), Scripting (Python)
Must have good working knowledge of Network Design and Documentation Tools like MS Visio and Productivity Tools like MS Project / Excel/ PowerPoint.
Experience in creating Business Case and Cost Analyses using standard financials concepts to determine the impact of technical decisions