- Should have good knowledge in Store & Material Management.
- Should be proficient in ERP, MS-Excel & MS-Word.
- Organize and control inventories of Raw Material and other consumables etc. at the stores department. smooth operation of stores.
- To follow up with different department regarding shortage of material
- To manage the material movement from raw material to Dispatch
- Material management.
- Ensure that quality and quantity of every material receipt at store as per our PO.
- Responsible for Team performance.
- Uninterrupted issue & supply of material to production.
- Maintain 5S, ISO/QMS in stores.
- Maintain proper storage practices.
Salary: INR 5,00,000 - 7,50,000 PA.
Functional Area: Supply Chain
Role Category: Purchase/Material Management
Role: Material Management Executive/Manager
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
LSC Infratech Ltd
The flagship company of the Group - LSC Infratech Ltd., is Asia's largest, only organized, leader and is a benchmark in the stone crushing sector. LSC Infratech produces Crushed Stone Grits and Sand. Started in 1991, the first unit was setup at Haldwani, Distt. Nainital, under the name - Lalkuan Stone Crushers Ltd. Today LSC has 8 Stone Crushing units, each with a capacity of 100 lac MT/ annum having presence in 3 states of India.
We have recently commissioned a State of art Foundry Sand and Glass Sand manufacturing plant at Bhusawar, Distt. Bharatpur (Rajasthan). Here all grades of High Silica Content Foundry Sand and Glass Sand is produced using world's latest technology.
In the year 2012, the group ventured into the automobile retail industry by acquiring Dealership of Mahindra & Mahindra Limited for full range of commercial and personal vehicles in Udham Singh Nagar, Uttarakhand. In the automobile industry too, the Group is making steady progress with addition of a new company LSC Autowheels in 2017, a dealership of Jeep and Fiat in Uttarakhand.