Anticipates clients future needs and initiates appropriate action, and looks to resolve issues that go beyond immediate client problems or demands.
- Establishes and maintains strong relationships with clients through pro-active and regular communication.
- Understands client business and the impact and benefits of the processes being handled. Should be able to articulate this very clearly and should be able to train his team accordingly.
Growing the business
- Recognizes, responds and drives new business opportunities with existing clients.
- Spots new opportunities through the very good understanding of client business and communicates these appropriately
- Ability to communicate effectively, services offered by SKP, in a manner which demonstrates clear benefits to the client
Planning and organizing
- Responsible for reviewing of delivery schedules and ensure that timelines are always met without affecting the quality of the deliverables
- Ensures that appropriate timescales are established so that tasks are completed within stated deadlines.
- Takes responsibility for ensuring high standards for a finished product before delivering for final approval.
- Ensures staff are fully utilised on assignments as appropriate to their level.
- Manages to optimize workforce utilization within various processes
- Assessing the resourcing requirements and raising the indents
- Keeps the client involved and informed about scope creep; ensures the client takes the buying decision to incur additional fees.
- Ensure bills are raised promptly, receivable are collected before due date and gross margins are protected.
- Ensures that the workload of client processes is in line with the signed contract and notifies well in advance if there are changes in volumes or scope which could impact the deliverables or gross margin.
- Delegates challenging tasks and responsibilities that help others to develop their overall capabilities.
- Provides ongoing coaching and mentoring that supports individuals development needs.
- Supports and provides encouragement to colleagues to undertake learning and development activities.
- Provides feedback to others on a timely basis.
- Shows an understanding of different development methods and demonstrates an ability to operate in a coaching as well as a 'tell style.
- Enthuses, motivates and generates commitment from others through appropriate style of communication.
- Communicates a compelling view of the future and inspires others
- Confronts issues and challenges others in a positive way to ensure the completion of specific tasks.
- Conveys views to others in a direct and open way to arrive at a mutually acceptable result.
- Ready to help other teams during their peak flow or critical stages
- Actively seeks opportunities within the company to take on projects which benefits the company
- Ability to share ideas/experiences and invite ideas from others
- Brings issues, conflicts and disagreements out into the open and resolves them diplomatically.
- Takes complete ownership of processes and clients
- Ensures a good training program is in place for each process
- Responsible for regular review of process, SLAs and process improvements
- Provides technical expertise and knowledge wherever required
- Should be able to set up new processes and migrate and stabilize new processes
- Should have a very good understanding of risks, risk assessment and risk mitigation procedures. This will ensure that the processes are geared up to have adequate controls.
- Should ensure and review the quality management of processes
- Should be able to make firm and logical decisions and able to convey them both to the team and the client
- Should be able to escalate critical issues well in advance
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the Job description above
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
View Contact Details
RANDSTAD INDIA PVT LTD
RANDSTAD A LEADING CLIENT OF RANDSTAD
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.