- Operation and Maintenance of Ring Main Units (RMU), Transformers, Diesel Generator (DG) Set, HT/LT Breakers, UG cables, Energy Meters etc.
- Monitoring release of New Service connection, Temporary/Permanent Disconnection & Meter Replacement
- Co-ordination with internal Power Purchase team for power scheduling within licensee Area
- Good of Understanding of Electrical Drawings
- Preparing Monthly Billing data & final reading sheet of all Consumers for monthly Billing process.
- Preparing and executing planned maintenance schedules to have zero downtime
- Preforming System Energy Audits & suggesting improvements
- Monitoring inventory and raise PO, material inward, SEZ Customs procedures, GRN/SES in the SAP.
- Handling day to day operations in Deemed Distribution Licensee Area for ensuring reliability of power supply by attending all emergency & breakdown within shortest possible time
- Co-ordinating with various consumer, stakeholders and Govt. Authorities (Electrical Inspector/ MSETCL /NMMC) for authorization, inspection and smooth day to day operations
- Handling a team of 20+ outsources team (including engineer & technician) for daily operation and maintenance as well as emergency work
- Safety Compliances & maintaining records of same to ensure best practices & quality of work
- Able to prepare CAPEX & OPEX Schemes
- Providing technical training to technicians to have zero incidents at work
- Able to manage emergency situations in Deemed Distribution Licensee Area
Required Candidate profile
9 to 10 years of relevant Experience in Power Distribution Sector, Manufacturing sector as per Job profile mentioned above
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Oil and Gas
Functional Area: Production
Role Category: Production/Manufacturing/Maintenance
Role: Service/Maintenance Engineer
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
Education:UG -Diploma - Electrical, B.Tech/B.E. - Electrical, Any Specialization
K Raheja Corporate Services Pvt Ltd
K RAHEJA CORP is one of the leaders in Real Estate Development, having diverse interests in Retailing, Shopping Malls, & Hospitality businesses. Established in 1956, over the five decades, K Raheja Corp has undergone a major transition from a real estate developer to a well diversified corporate. We have embarked on major growth plan in the areas of Real Estate Development, Hotels, IT Parks, Shopping Malls, Industrial Infrastructure & Logistics and Business Centres. Large scale projects have commenced at Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Pune, Baroda and Bangalore with new developments coming up at Chennai, Goa and other parts of the country.