To establish decisive competitive edge through value creation for customers and stakeholders and better Internal and External customer facing processes.
1. Work with prototyping agency (potentially a vendor) to develop new product prototypes.
2. Responsible for the preparation and maintenance of the Product Engineering data base which includes drawings, reports, procedures, bills of material, and other documents required for the design, manufacture, assembly, and testing of the product.
3. Develop Pravesh product standards by reviewing existing products across manufacturing partners and in line with industry best practices and regulatory requirements such as NTL, CBRI etc.
4. Map existing process and products at manufacturing partners with all technical details including process stages, equipment, process times, tolerances etc.
5. Responsible for assuring that quality requirements are adequately specified.
Salary: INR 8,00,000 - 15,00,000 P.A.
Functional Area: Engineering Design
Role Category: Engineering Design
Role: Design Engineer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time