HIRING MANAGER RETAIL RELATIONS | BANGALORE MALL
QUALIFICATIONS: PG Diploma in Business Management (Marketing specialization)
EXPERIENCE: 8- 12 Years
INDUSTRY: Shopping malls, Organized Retail Chain, Event Management
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supervise in preparation & execution of Unit Marketing plan in collaboration and guidance of the Corporate Marketing team.
- The position has the overall responsibility for carrying out all brand building & marketing initiatives
- Responsible for Corporate tie-ups & Strategic alliances & co branding activities
- Analysis of the efficacy of the marketing programme
- Monthly review of the marketing initiatives & incorporate correctives measures
- Build relationship with local brands, visiting multiple International Brands located in Bangalore.
- Market research and analysis. Identifying appropriate brands to fit in retailer mix at the mall.
- Interface with the Mall Retailers to jointly develop and execute mall marketing initiatives to boost their sales and also provide support to retailers for their smooth functioning in the mall.
- Shall devise systems and procedures to ensure retailers delight.
- Responsible for retailer sales achievement, statutory compliance and revenue share budget achievement
Space on Hire:
- Supervise the mall branding and promotions space jointly with the SOH agency and earn revenue.
- Planning and executing various activities related to Space Selling by co-ordinating with various agencies, retailers and concerned partners associated resulting into maximum revenue generation.
- Negotiating with prospective clients both inside and outside malls and adhering to timelines as decided.
- Analysing and working out effective rates for various sites based on competition and market trends.
- Ensuring optimal and complete occupancy of all sites to increase profitability around the clock.
- MIS reporting on a timely basis
- Strong customer service orientation
- Preferably from Leasing Background
- Should be a team player with good soft skills
- Sound understanding of retail industry work environment
- Understanding of Brand Management, sound knowledge of BTL Events, Space Selling & PR
- Good analytical skills
REPORTING TO: Centre Head
- Executive Marketing & Events
- Executive Retail Solution
- Executive Space on Hire
Should this role excite you, please share a copy of your resume at email@example.com
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area: Sales
, Business Development
Role Category: Corporate Sales
Role: Client Servicing/Key Account Manager
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent