The position is based out of New Delhi.
preference for a candidate with 8/10 years of B2B experience with BE & MBA qualification from a good institute.
- The ideal candidate will possess both product sales and technical background that enables him or her to engage directly with the Customers. He/she should also be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan business objective.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute against a comprehensive account/territory plan to meet and exceed business objectives.
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts to ensure customer satisfaction and generate referenceable case studies.
- Create & articulate compelling value propositions around clients offerings
- Possess technical ability to explain (not implement) infrastructure solutions
- Meet/Exceed set business objectives - Quarterly and Yearly sales targets in the given territory / accounts.
- Maintain an accurate forecast and various business reports
- Manage the regional/account GTM sales life cycle
- Create territory / segment account execution plan for achieving the quarterly and Annual targets
- Execution of sales development activities to achieve the quarterly and annual targets
- Work with Account to qualify opportunities
- Work along with solutions team to create optimized solution
- Work with solutions and procurement to get the best price for given solution components from various Partners
- Work with Finance team for creating tool for business case approval
- Lead and facilitate the customer discussions to convince on value proposition and positioning of the services.
- Lead and facilitate negotiation of the contract terms along with service description, SLA documentation to meet both client and company needs
- Get the COF as per final agreed T&C and order logging through internal.
- Monitoring and report that results including Order Booking (ACV) & Revenue targets
- Revenue Management in the region
- Facilitate issues during the Service Delivery along with project teams team.
- Facilitate Service Delivery team to get the timely delivery done
- Facilitate billing and finance to get the revenue recognized month on month
- Monitoring and report that results including regional Revenue and P&L
- Manage the regional relationships with key technology alliance partners for sales GTM
- Work on quarterly GTM plan and track sales opportunities
- Reporting & Feedback
Would prefer candidate with 8/10 years of B2B experience with BE & MBA.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Telcom, ISP
Functional Area: Sales , Retail , Business Development
Role Category:Corporate Sales
Role:Sales/Business Development Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization, B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization, MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
View Contact Details
Rainbow hr consulting
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.