Job Summary :
- Lead a team of Software Engineers in designing and building innovative scalable solutions to disrupt Logistics industry using Technology.
- The Candidate will perform Front End and/or Back End development and assist the team in building a scalable, robust and high-performance application.
- The Product Engineer, will work closely with all the key stakeholders of the project.
- Candidate must be detail-oriented and able to work in a structured agile and distributed environment.
- Candidate will be required to develop system requirements, manage development, perform unit, functional and system tests, support test driven development and continuous integration.
- Candidate should be passionate about technology, scalability and the web and have strong technical and project management skills to understand and review the team's implementations and road-map.
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Translate complex functional and technical requirements into detailed architecture, design and code.
- Demonstrate high degree of ownership, accountability and exhibit high energy on org level initiatives.
- Developing the Front-end elements, Back-end architecture and the database design/schema
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with backend server-side logic
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Requirement estimation and collaboration with product team
- Drive team to achieve sprint goals and timely deliveries
- Work closely with team to ensure bug-free delivery to satisfy and delight the customers
- Drive strategic planning and facilitate road-map alignment with stake holders
- Instill best practices for software development and documentation, assure designs meet requirements and deliver high-quality work
- Work closely with the CXO's and develop product roadmap and delivery schedule on ongoing basis
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications :
Skills and Qualifications :
- Proficient knowledge of Node JS, Angular/React JS
- Work experience with a relational database, preferably MySQL
- Proficient understanding of code versioning on Git
- Strong Knowledge of the MVC architecture
- Hands-on experience in building scalable and responsive web applications
- Writing proficient SQL Queries, stored procedures
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Required exposure to agile software development in start-ups.
- Minimum 4 years experience as a Developer.
- Minimum 2 years hands on experience in NodeJS, Angular JS (Past experience of working in a start-up/ IT Product company will be helpful)
Job Type : Full-time
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software, Software Services
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
capital numbers infotech pvt ltd
4 - 9 yrs Kolkata
Han Digital Solution (P)
5 - 10 yrs Bengaluru
Keyskills: Performance tuning, rest, development, html5, Social media, Debugging, Unit...
10 - 15 yrs Bengaluru
Keyskills: RESTful API, Application Designing, UI, Project Manager - UI / UX, SaaS...
BSS BUSINESS CONSULTANCY PRIVATE LIMITED
5 - 10 yrs Bengaluru
Keyskills: Distribution System, Software Development, Algorithms, Unit Testing...
Best Tech Recruit
2 - 6 yrs Mumbai
Keyskills: angular, node.js, css, postgresql, project leading, web sockets, html...
Clairvoyant India Pvt. Ltd
4 - 9 yrs Bengaluru
Keyskills: Unix, Performance tuning, continuous integration, Hibernate, analytical...
U-TO SOLUTIONS (INDIA) PRIVATE LIMITED
4 - 8 yrs Mumbai