Ad Sales job opportunity in Mumbai for dynamic and Self-Motivated Team Player having an experience of 5-12 years of Media sales/Ad sales particularly in the Digital Media domain.
You will be responsible for identifying sales opportunities and leading and managing team of Sales Representatives and helping the business in customer acquisition and revenue generation.
If you feel this is right opportunity for you, feel free to read on and apply.
- Managing the responsibility of generating revenue in Ad Sales/Media sales, online sales for the car & bike OEMs.
- Understanding client requirements and conceptualizing how company's range of product offerings (Designing Advertisement, Brand and email campaigns) can grow their business
- Forging strategic partnerships in digital space, executing marketing campaigns and identifying business development opportunities.
- Handling the existing clients and ensuring renewals for them by providing better after sales services to the dealers
- Designing and implementing highest standards of customer service and satisfaction.
- Making Digital Proposals and presentations to clients with a precise display of their visibility when placed in the online space.
- Co-ordination with internal teams- marketing, design, SEO, to ensure high end digital deliveries& the entire Campaign management
- Leading and managing team of Sales Representatives to ensure efficiency in business operations.
- Identification, prospecting and selling advertising solutions on different models namely CPM, CPL, CPV & CPS for Web and Mobile platforms
- Liaising with direct clients as well as digital/media agencies like GroupM and OMD.
- Achieving sales targets through new client acquisition and growing existing client base in the assigned territory.
- Graduate/Post Graduate with 5 to 12 years of Digital Ad Sales/Media Sales Experience preferably in the automobile sector
- Excellent presentation, oral communication skills and negotiation skills.
- Good industry knowledge; target oriented individual with outstanding sales aptitude and business knowledge.
- Hands-on in relationship building with good contacts in Media agencies along with someone who has managed the annual revenue on digital side of the business.
What is in it for you?
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations of the company.
- A stimulating working environment with colleagues from top-tier institutes
If this role excites you and you think this will add value to your career, you can share your updated CV at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will reach out to you for a confidential discussion on the role.