- Maintenance of books of accounts of the operating units of the company
- Ensure timely closure of all monthly activities and reporting KPI within the required timelines
- Finalization of Accounts, Preparation of Quarterly /Half Yearly/ Annual Financial Results
- Internal control over accounting transaction and proper documentation for same
- Ensure Statutory Compliances and Audit Compliances for all tax related transactions
- Liaison with statutory auditors and ensure completion of audits within agreed timelines.
- Liaison with internal auditors and ensuring closure of all audit issues
- Managing Receivables and Collections.
- Interacting with clients on regular intervals to address their queries
Required Candidate profile
- Sound accounting background with proficiency in taxation matters.
- Leadership qualities
- Good communication skills & a self-starter
- Hands on experience of working SAP FICO Module or any ERP
Salary: INR 17,00,000 - 20,00,000 PA.
Industry: Real Estate
Functional Area: Analytics & Business Intelligence
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
K Raheja Corporate Services Pvt Ltd
K RAHEJA CORP is one of the leaders in Real Estate Development, having diverse interests in Retailing, Shopping Malls, & Hospitality businesses. Established in 1956, over the five decades, K Raheja Corp has undergone a major transition from a real estate developer to a well diversified corporate. We have embarked on major growth plan in the areas of Real Estate Development, Hotels, IT Parks, Shopping Malls, Industrial Infrastructure & Logistics and Business Centres. Large scale projects have commenced at Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Pune, Baroda and Bangalore with new developments coming up at Chennai, Goa and other parts of the country.