Work Location: BAHADURGARH [Near Delhi /NCR]
Grade: M3 / M4
Travel Required: Yes (20%)
Reporting to: Administrative: GM - HR/IR Dotted Line to : AVP - SCM Logistics
* ASSISTANT MANAGER - HR
* OFFICER - HR
Minimum Job Requirements
MSW or MBA-HR or PG Diploma-PMIR. Diploma in Labour Law of LLB would be preferred.
8 - 12 years in all gamut of Plant HR & Administration / Warehouse Activities.
Any additional requirement:
Preference will be given to employees having experience of Managing HR Activities of Warehouse
Purpose of the Position (Job Summary)
The incumbent should have experience in HR department of a Large Manufacturing / Supply Chain organization.
He should have experience in framing statutory calendar, standing orders, framing policies & procedures.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- To ensure adherence to Employee Relation, Administration Expenses, Training as per Budget.
- To drive adherence to AOP Headcount and Org. structure.
- To identify gaps in workers training programs and suggest changes to COE Training to incorporate that meets the needs of management and employees.
- To review regularization of company Role workers as per AOP on monthly basis.
- To organize annual performance review process of staff and workers.
- To drive of Visual Management Roadmap 5 S and compliance as per roadmap
Internal Business Process
- To look after all the compliances and matters pertaining to PF Act, ESI, Gratuity, Labour registration, Bonus & Liasoning with local bodies.
- To look after matters pertaining to Industrial Disputes Act, Shop & Establishment, Payment of wages act, Bonus act.
- To be responsible for industrial discipline, labor conflict, handling labor issues, Lay off's, Retrenchment & compliances of Factory act.
- To co-ordinate with company's advocates, consultants on labour matters.
- Industrial Norms
- To ensure adherence of statutory wages, bonus, incentives, minimum wages, risk management etc.
- To ensure issuance of necessary Orders, Circulars & Notices.
- To drive plant's safety management, security, facility management, budgeting of expenses, and maintaining fire & safety norms.
- To undertake liasoning with police, labour authorities, factory inspector & PF, ESI authorities.
- To assist and co-ordinate with company's advocates consultants on labour matters.
- To monitor & drive P&A staff for providing supreme services in the area of Office utilities, Transport arrangements, Courier management and Facilities maintenance.
HR Management :
- Participates as an integral member of the business unit management team, partnering with the Section Heads and their team and is able to credibly provide insights to the business to help inform strategic decisions
- Partners effectively with specialist groups (e.g. Recruitment, HR Operations, R&R Team) to develop, deliver and promote initiatives in line with the business needs
- To assist the Corporate Team in performance management system with detailed KRA / KPIs for every employee of SCM Team, all clearly linked and effectively aligned to the short- and long-term business objectives of the Organization.
- To sensitize the section heads on the need for effective Appraisal, feedback and evaluation mechanism; for sustaining engaged communication and goals achievement
Should be proficient in :
- Industrial relations
- Statutory Compliances
- Salary administration
- Time office
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Customer Orientation
- Ability to Influence
Key Result Areas
- Worker Retention
- Employee Engagement Scores
- Employee Relations
- HR Audit Compliance
- Adherence to HR events calendar
- Feedback from Business
- Value of Inputs
- Leadership Presence
Key Stakeholder Management
- Manufacturing & HO Workforce
- Corporate communication
- External Consultants
Perks and Benefits
Best in Industry
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area: HR
Role Category: HR/ Recruitment / IR
Role: HR Manager
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent