- Experience in maintenance of chemical process equipment like heat exchangers, reactors, rotary screw compressors, rotary filters, fans and blowers, large centrifugal pumps, positive displacement pumps such as gear pump, screw pump, reciprocating pump, power generation equipment, Boilers, Flaker, solid conveying systems.
- Having experience of maintenance of utility plant .(Boiler, Screw compressor, DM plant , Cooling Tower, Chillers, AHU )
- Preparation of Strategy for major Breakdown, Investigation, Procedural Change, Continuous development & Documentation control for maintenance department.
- All regulatory audits, customer audits, Internal audits, ISO 9001, TS 16949 & OHSAS ,LOTO system documentation with proper record To Co-ordinate in Operation, Breakdown maintenance, Preventive maintenance & Documentation of maint MTBF, MTTR,.
- Implementation of cost savings & energy saving for the machine of utility area Provide Technical support to the team to Handle change control, Deviation & Initiate CAPA. To update, review & amend all SOPs Formats, Schedules and Execution.
- Responsible for all Utility operation, Preventive Maintenance assign lead cross Functional team to achieve compliance and provide solution,TPM,5S ,Routine /breakdown maintenance scrap removal process.
- To prepare, Review & Approved Design, Installation and Operational Qualification of machines. Support to tool room, assign the daily work. Co-ordinate and monitor the routine tooling's dies life department wise.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area: Production
Role Category: Production/Manufacturing/Maintenance
Role: Project Manager-Production/Manufacturing/Maintenance
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent